SPECIAL CHAPTER!

-minimum

(8 months later)

"Yah! Hurry! The wedding will start soon!" Zigne yelled from afar, fixing her dress as well as Yoongi's suit. Hoseok was all set up he was standing by the mirror checking himself out. Well more like talking and complementing himself.

"I'm coming!" Janelle yelled in  the dressing room.

"Jin hyung is so early!" Taehyung yelled while running to yell the update on the church that he just shouted before he got in.

"Omo I can't wait to see Janelle noona wearing her white dress!" Taehyung cringe a bit and hopped.

"Omo me too!" Haneul yelled hopping together with Taehyung.

"Omo my Unnie's getting married! I can't wait too!" Zigne yelled.

Janelle finally exited the dressing room and they were all in shock.

She had her wedding dress beautifully casted down the floor. It was perfect.

The most beautiful moment.

(Yoongi's P.O.V)

Jin hyung is getting married soon! And I'm happy for him that he finally found someone that really loves and cares about him. And a girl that really laughs at his corny dad jokes.

Taehyung rush in and yelled that Jin hyung was so early. Everyone was yelling about how excited they were and I am too. It was a very perfect day. And this was also the day Jimin left. He doesn't want anything to happen or to make a collision.

He doesn't want Haneul to find him.

He told me that I should not tell her everything. About the lies about him being alive. He told me that he'll be in his hometown, which I won't tell Haneul where.

As time passed by, Janelle noona exited the dressing room with her wedding dress.

She had her pretty smile plastered on her face as she spun around.

I didn't even notice I was smiling.

(Janelle's P.O.V)

I am finally getting married with Jin!

He's so caring and loving and nobody can't love such a guy with great personalities.

I love the way he is and I still couldn't believe that we're getting married.

This is a miracle!

and I really love my dress and I can't wait for Jin to see me.

As soon as we are all set up, I rode in a private car with Haneul and Zigne.

And finally we arrived at the church!

The wedding started with a prayer then they started to come in, and I am the last one to enter the church which made me really nervous.

As I was walking down the aisle my heart beat was so fast and soon it will come out of my chest.

Jin was standing beside the priest with Hoseok, Taehyung and Yoongi by his side. I have my mother beside me as well as Haneul. Zigne was cheering and crying.

I don't know why, I think she's just too happy for me.

As soon as I reached... I saw Jin smirked

My world stopped, it was slow motion... I will cherish the moment forever.

We'be done our vows that was really really long, and I had myself crying. Jin had tear too, but he looks so pretty even when he cries.

We exchanged I do's inserting our rings with love and affection.

"You may now kiss your bride." The priest said and Jin leaned in to kiss me.

Our lips met and it was so magical as if I was in a fantasy...

Fireworks, hearts, music, and everything! It was so beautiful.

I'm happy!

(Taehyung's P O V)

Jin hyung and Janelle noona finally left the church with their coolest cars. Jon hyung drove the car and they are now headed to their honeymoon.

---

After those days passed by...

The month was pretty normal...

Haneul and Namjoon are together...

Hoseok and Yoongi hyung left to go to their hometown.

Yoongi hyung reminded me about not telling Haneul everything.

I was eating my ice cream when...

Jimin was on the tv news.

He's now popular and rich.

I wish I could see him soon...

---

Done!

Hope you love this maknae! Love you! Jinelle forever!

BTW this is just a special chapter for those who aren't satisfied with the ending!

and the sequel will be out soon so hope you can wait!

Bye!

Thanks for all the support!

PLEASE TAG PEOPLE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THIS BOOK TY!