The Scar~7

Two people walking down the street. Leaving each other staring. It is such a beautiful sight.

---
We bought chips from the market that was just across the apartment from the park. I put all the chips inside my backpack. While rummaging through my bag, I took my phone and scrolled through social media. Suddenly this great idea came into my mind. I took a picture of him--- Jimin The Ghost Boy. I smile to myself. He was facing the other direction so he didn't catch the glimpse of me taking pictures of him.

He was visible to me, to the camera. He was special. Very special.

What am I thinking!? *mentally slap thyself.* scrolling to the pictures I took. I smiled at his perfect frame.

"What are you doing?" He came towards me. His eyes were on the thing in my hand. "What's that?" He pointed at my phone. And grab it, taking it away from me.

"Wait. Is this me? Are you taking pictures of me? Why?" A smirk was playing on his face. I blushed and tried to reach for the phone. I tried to reach it away from him, but he was way taller than me. I grunt and stomp my feet.

"Just give it back!" I whined. Making a sad pout.

"Oh. Cute~" Jimin cooed. I smiled.

"Just give it back~" I shouted jumping to reach the damn thing.

"Call me Oppa first." What?! But why!?? I pouted.

"Cute. Say it!"

"Fine! Bring me back my phone first."

"Nuh-uh. Say it first. " ugh so annoying.

"It's so cringing! I hate it." I said putting on an angry face.

"I like it when you're angry. You're even cuter!" He screamed, jumping up and down.

"Ugh! Oppa please just bring back my phooone~!" I stammered. Looking at his eyes.

"Okay good. Here's your phone." He said. Handing my phone back. I smiled internally.

"You're so annoying." I scratch my nose. And put it inside my pocket. We both sat on the bench and started a conversation.

This question bothers me so much. I should ask it. I thought. I cleared my throat.

"Btw, do you remember the face of that culprit?" I asked him, starting a more interesting topic.

The sun was almost gone. I just listened to his explanation. Staring at his eyes it was beautiful, I think...I'm in (guess what?)

"He was... young, like me. He had black hair and a fierce aura. I think he was one inch taller than me. It's a bit hard for me to look at his face because it's the only memory of me being alive. I just treasured the moment, my last breath on earth." He said. His head hang low as tears started to fall from his cheeks. Why are you crying [a/n: my hearteu: '-( ]

"A fierce aura? Who do you think he was? Does he look familiar? Was he your friend or your relative?" I asked, trying not to cry. It hurts to see him like this. Crying.

"I clearly don't remember him. But I know the sound of his voice. He used it as a weapon. He speaks words, for me to get hurt. He felt familiar tho. I don't know." He said. It's just so confusing. I can't picture his face. He sniffed and glared at me. He tried to smile.

"I'm sorry. I really don't cry in front of people." He wiped the tears away. I smiled slightly.

"Do you ever heard his name before? Did he mention something? Maybe some boss maybe? He might be doing it for money." I said, trying to recall his memory of the guy who killed him. He stared at the ground thinking.