The Letter~15

A firmament sky covered the sky. A beautiful spot with two individuals talking. The park was peacefully empty making the park suitable for the people mourning.

(Jin's P.O.V)

my head keeps playing the moment Janelle, layed on the ground, blood covered her white dress, I bought her, her eyes were close. I can't take the pain anymore. I hope Janelle would survive. I love her...

She's my everything; my world.

---

I was asleep when Taehyung called.

He was all over the place, his words were confusing, until he mentioned Janelle's name. I was shook at first.

I pushed him to tell me everything.

*ring* *ring*

[Jin hyung. I have. I was asleep and suddenly I dreamt about Unnie! And she she was she's. She's ugh...]

[Yah! Stobp it! Stop panicking and tell me!]

[Unnie's awake! She had her smile back. She's perfectly fineu.]

[Stay there, I'll be there in 30. Tell her I love her.]

[End call]

I rushed to grab my car keys. And run to my garage to start the engine. I quickly stepped in the gas and head to the hospital.

Everything was coming back. Her voice, her laugh. Everything. I felt so happy and sad the same time. I promised myself, I'll never let her hurt herself or even get hurt. I promised I'll protect her.

And now she almost died. I'm so glad that she survived.

She is my everything.

---

(Zigne's P.O.V)

I got really bored staring at Taehyung's face. I shifted to a new position where my elbows are crossed over my knees, and my back against the cold wall of the hospitals, I sat across Taehyung whilst his sleeping.

I can't take his face anymore. I stood up to observe Unnie's breathing. She breath was at ease.

She was breathing fine. She was fine. Until her chest suddenly rose up and she flicked her eyes open. Her eyes roamed around the room.

I was so happy to see her awake, it was quite a long sleep. She titled her head and her eyed darted to Taehyung.

She started to speak. Her voice raspy but not too bad. Her face were pale. Pale as her bed sheet layered underneath her.

Her hair was all over the place, with those cute highlights laying on her curly hair.

"T-Taehyung." unnie uttered for words that aren't too clear. She scramble to sat up but failed. She tumble back making a loud squeal, but Taehyung didn't bother to wake up from the sound.

"Ugh. Taehyung!" She shouted, making Taehyung stumble from his chair to the floor, making a loud thump like the sound of a sandwich flapping on a tiled floor.