Angel Of Death~28

It was the day of surrow and also the day of rejoice. I'm not happy because of this day. I may not be able to celebrate her birthday without her by my side. She was once my everything. But now... I am nothing.

---

(Third person's P.O.V)

"To Yoongi hyung!" Taehyung chimed running down the road. They've all crossed the road safely, heading towards the three story building ahead of them.

"Is that the building the old man take you?" Jimin asked Heather, while pacing behind her. Taehyung was running around pointing stores. Namjoon following behind Taehyung who was completely acting like a child. Whilst Jimin's sister Zigne was behind us. She keep her head low as possible.

"Hey, are you still thinking about the guy?" Heather slowers her pace and begun talking to the girl who was still a stranger to her.

Zigne didn't respond but her expression shows that she was in a great trauma and her face also shows that she's worried and concerned about he guy before.

"We're here!" Taehyung exclaimed. Quickly Namjoon cupped the youngers mouth. Taehyung jerk Namjoon's hands away from his mouth.

"Would you shut your mouth for a day?" Namjoon scolded Taehyung. Taehyung pouted in nuisance.

---

(Yoongi's POV)

Staring at the ceiling for about an hour past. I've been planning my way out of this shitty place. Out of this hospital, as fast as I can. I need to plan more. I need to get out of this place.

I need to see my brother. I want to see Heather, to check if she's okay. If she's doing fine. I feel like connected to her somehow. But I know she's someone I know before. I just don't know what is out connection. I'm confused, so confused that I forgot why am I even doing here, just lying, staring at the ceiling.

I miss Hyung Hoseok. I miss everyone.

My wings couldn't take it that I feel like I'm so broken, and unprotected, weak and unlovable.

What did I do to deserve this punishment? I asked myself. A tear fell from my eyes as I cast down my past life. I don't know what to do.

I sat up from my position. I reached for my phone that was on the bedside table.

I started to type words that I couldn't even understand.

[Hyung~]
[I need you hyung]
[Hyung]

Yoongi whimpered throwing his phone across the room. He knelt down on the cold tiled floor.

He started screaming. He lowered his body and later down on the floor. His eyes were bloodshot from the bruises amd from crying too much. He couldn't help but curse.

---

(Hoseok's P.O.V)

Yoongi, where have you gone? I thought, staring at the door waiting for someone to come in. I don't think my life would be this boring. I didn't know... life would be this hard for me. I can't take it anymore. My brother Yoongi once told me, I'm his hope. Buy I don't think. I have those in my vocabulary. I think I have no hope left in me.

I later back down, closing my eyes once more. But then the door abruptly flung open...

---