Meeting Her Father~20

(Someone's P.O.V)

Rummaging some of the files inside my car, abruptly something caught my eye. I smiled devilish, as soon as I saw my boys carrying the girl unconscious on his shoulders. That thought made me shiver as I remember my daughter Haneul Minjung.

'I hope she's my long lost daughter. After all those years of finding and kidnapping every girl on this city. I finally felt relief. By the thought that maybe, just maybe... this girl is my daughter. I thought. As my boys got closer.

"Put her in the compartment." I instructed. The tingling feeling when you feel both excitement nervousness.

He smiled, devishly.

---
(Taehyung's P.O.V)

After I got captured by Yoongi hyung, I was breathless... until Zigne? She got out from the hospital? Taehyung thought. And how did she know that I'm here? Is she somewhat, a spy or a secret agent? Taehyung thought as he was staring at Zigne who was untying the ropes, that was wrapped around him.

I smiled.

She's quite adorable. I thought while blushing. But it all changes when I got back from the reality.

"I-i got captured. Where is he!? Where's Yoongi hyunh?!" I started to panic, and started to paced inside the room.

~×~

He quickly run outside the room and drag himself down the stairs. Staring at the two person downstairs. Namjoon was laying down the floor and this orange haired guy was standing awkwardly just staring at Namjoon.

~×~

I run down and shouted Namjoon's name and started to rant words. But then, when I came closer.

Namjoon hyung spoke, with his head low and dusting himself. He told us that they got her. I was shocked when that orange haired guy look towards me.

Do I know him? I asked myself.

Suddenly my mouth couldn't help but ask away.

"Namjoon hyung who are you talking to? And who is he?" I finally asked. Pointing at the small guy. Hyung smiled and said.

His eyes widen in shock. "Y-you can see him?" Hyung's asked his eyes full of shock.

"Yeah. Orange haired guy with strips shirt and a blue furry coat. He's weird." I said while staring at the small guy disgustingly.

"This is Park Jimin." Namjoon introduced the short guy with a smile plastered on his face.

~×~

(Heather's P.O.V)

Finally I opened my eyes. Everything was dark, blurry as I feel so dizzy. I can feel I'm in nowhere I don't know. And it feels like I'm moving.

I felt so weak, my body feels so numb and I can't even feel like I'm still breathing.

Staring at the darkness around me. I heard voices. They were talking but in my case, I can only hear mumbling nothing more.

I just coughed as dusts started to come in my mouth as I inhaled the air around me.

I just stayed silent after that, and tried to close my eyes. I know... I wish I didn't even followed Yoongi to his room. I'm too stupid to follow the guy that Jimin and Namjoon suspected.

But now I have nothing to do, but just wait for my life to drained away, as I know after this trip. I will never ever see them. I know my life would end here. And I am ready. So ready to die.