Plastic Surgery~25

(Heather's P.O.V)

"Ice cream!" Taehyung suddenly yelled while smiling ear to ear. He run inside the ice cream shop.

After a few minutes he came out of the shop with two ice cream on hand. Taehyung walk closer to me and handed one of the ice cream and said. "I know Heather needed it the most more than you hyung." Taehyung smiled his rectangle smile showing as he teased Namjoon, and started to lick the life out of his ice cream. Sucking and lick like it was made of noddles.

Namjoon manage to let out a snicker in a very serious and awkward moment. I ignored him and ate my ice cream who is currently melting. My ice cream feels me. I said under my breath and started licking the pouring liquid.

After Taehyung was done eating his ice cream, we decided to head back to the apartment, where I last saw Jimin. I missed Jimin's eye smile. I thought. While smiling like an idiot.

When we finally got in the room, the atmosphere changed. There I saw Jimin laying on the bed, not breathing, which made me panic. I approached him, shaking him awake. He replied with a grunt, which made me sighed in relief. He suddenly burst out and hugged me. I decided to ask him.

"Jimin. I've been thinking about the things we haven't done for the last two months of you being here with me. I never thought I'd say this-" Taehyung suddenly butt-in, in the middle of our conversation which made me a bit curious.

"You're finally going to get a plastic surgery!?" Taehyung shouted while laughing. Clutch in his stomach in laughter.

"Yah! Don't be like that!" I yelled pointing at Taehyung. I glared at him. The kind of look that says 'wanna die?' .

"Mianhae." Taehyung apologized, he lowered his head in defeat. I smirked. But my smile turned upside down, when I realized something.

"Jimin. I think I just met the man that killed you." I said, holding his hand.

"W-what do you mean you just met the man who killed me?" He stuttered, almost not recognizing any of the words that came out of his mouth.

"Louise." I replied, making him look at me like he just won the casino.

"Namjoon said-" I sliced him off. I snapped out of my fantasy and focus on the reality.

I look at Jimin in disbelief together with curiosity. "Namjoon?" I look back to see Namjoon staring at Jimin. Okay now I'm confused. My head is killing me! What happened when I was struggling to get out of that man's tight grip on my waist, while hanging in my stomach, feeling all the pain once again. What happened? I asked myself.

"Y-you can see J-jimin?" I stuttered as stock blocked my mind.

"Yeah. His wearing a stripped long sleeves under his blue furry coat." Namjoon described how he see Jimin, and he's actually right. Why could Namjoon see him?

"Taehyung can you see Jimin too?" I asked Taehyung who was now shooked.

"Uh. Yeah." Taehyung replied. "And he's really short." Taehyung laughed at his own joke.

"Yah! You're too rude! I'm not short you're just tall!" Jimin burst into fake tears while defending himself.

"Is telling the truth wrong?" Taehyung said. That made Jimin whimper more.

"But how?" I asked. Really confused of the 'how' and 'when'.

What are you really Jimin? Why did you came in my life?
~×~