Cuprit's Voice~14

This is just a normal day where the sun is finally setting, the city got busier and the people scattered around the city engulfing all the space. Looking through the buildings around, sighting the lone people alone, silently keening for their love one's that had died. And there are two individuals inside an apartment.

"He doesn't want to go back to his past, but it keeps coming back."

"I want to wake up I hate this dream, I hate this night I want to walk get out of this chaos."

---

(Jimin's P.O.V)

"I remember mine." Jimin quothed. His head hang low, his body shivers as he wiped his tears away. They finally came back in the apartment.

Jimin who was mourning each day, he remember those times that he died. The time his sight darken. The moment he felt breathless. The moment he died. But he still want to forget his pass memories with Heather and his other friends. But they keep coming back to him. He hated them.

[Flashback]

"I'm going to file a divorce! I don't want to live with you!"

"B*llsh*t! Go on! I don't care!"

"Zigne! Go grab all the things you need!" Mother grab Zigne's arms upstairs. Father grab my arms harshly.

"You better go with your mother. I'll be fine here."

"I-i don't want to leave you! I want to come with you! Mother never wanted me. Please, let me come with you." I plead. Father just shook his head in disagreement.

"No. You will have better life if you come with her." Father said, patting my hair. He smiled.

"I don't want to! I want to come with you!" He sighed.

"Fine. But we'll get an apartment near your school." Father said. Bringing his suitcase and grabbing my arms to my room. "Go, pack your things. I'll wait for you." Father said, he left me in my room whilst he pack some of his things inside their room.

After I packed my things, father came back to my room with him in a normal clothes with his suitcase on his grasp. He smiled and picked up my case whilst I carry my backpack.

But before everything was taken away from me. I spend my time with some of my beautiful friends that made me happy and complete. Zigne who was my younger sister, Namjoon and Heather my childhood friends. They've changed my life.

Reckoning to my past years of being with them, they really made me happy. They're my true friends.

I was 18 years old that time when my parents decided to separte. I was left with my father, and Zigne who has a better life with my mother. It was a horrible memory.

But I didn't regret spending my time with my father that time when we left the house to the apartment.

There I met... The manager of the apartment. He was kind at first. The other told me that they don't have enough money for the medical of Suga's brother, cuz his father sell drugs and spend his money for himself. He doesn't care about his older son ever since he got sick and almost lost all their money.

His son named Suga. Well that's what they all call him. He worked a lot to pay all the bills for the hospital. They said he was nice but a bit rude.

I never saw him in person neither heard of his voice. They said he was rude and dangerous. They said he had a brother who got hospitalized for one week straight. I pity him because they told me that Suga's brother was once a happy and cheerful child of the manager. But after he got sick, he never came back from what he used to be. They said, he sometimes make jokes, smile but mostly he would cry himself to sleep.

For about 10 years I've been living with my father. But after he was murdered. I was left alone.

I remember the time when, I got the files from Yoongi's room. It says I killed myself. I had a suicide because of my father that got cancer and I got depressed and killed myself.

But those files aren't even true. I was killed. and i know the apartment employees know what happened to me.

After my father was murdered, i was kidnapped from my way to the apartment. There I lose my consciousness and wake up in a room. It was dark, really dark. A little light scatter from the corner, as a young guy approached me.

I remember where I was taken...I was in a house, there was a young boy a lot older than me, he had a heart shape smile. But that time he wasn't smiling, he was layed on a bed, and this black hoodie guy, spoke.

He make me feel worst about myself, he told me that my mother didn't love me, that she left me.

How does he even know what happened to me? I suddenly asked myself.

I stared at him while tears blurred my sight, I saw him reached something sharp behind his back. And he stabbed me on my torso. I was bleeding to death, there I was now left with darkness and I have lost a lot of blood.

"I killed him Louise Give me my money." The guy with the black hoodie said. It was the last thing I heard before I was taken away from this world.

---

(Janelle's P.O.V)

The bright light hit my eyes, as I squint to lessen the light. My depict adjust, as my eyes roam the white room with white curtains, white ceiling, white everything.

I look to my side to see Taehyung, who was sleep. But then I remember Jin.

Maybe just come back home. Miahne Jin. Janelle thought. She lifted her hands but her body was too numbed. She blinked her eyes. The water works suddenly flow down her face. As she started to murmur words.

"T-taehyung..." she mumbled words that aren't clear enough. She make sounds, annoying sounds. She look to the young boy's direction but he was still sleeping.

"Ugh. T-taehyung!" She exclaimed. Making the boy stubbled from his sit.

He groaned laying on his face.

"Taehyung." Janelle called out from the distance.

Taehyung grunts and scramble to stand up from his sleeping position.

He open his right eye to see that Janelle was already awake.

He had his eyes widen from shock as he approached his sunbaenim. He had his hands over his adorable face. His eyes widen, his mouth was parted.

"You're awake!" He exclaimed and he run across the room with his arms on the air while cursing. He suddenly stopped on his tracks.

"Jin hyung! He brought you here! He was a mess! He cried a lot. Uh. He- missed you." He said.

Abruptly his head flick up and he started to run out of the room.

He run to the nurse counter to tell them that his Unnie is already awake.

He dialed Jin's phone.

[Jin hyung. I have. I was asleep and suddenly I dreamt about Unnie! And she she was she's. She's ugh...]

[Yah! Stobp it! Stop panicking and tell me!]

---

Hellla yeahhhh!! Hi guys!!!!!! Hope you like this chapter!!!!!! Thank your for the support and all!!!

Thank you to @aalayahupson love yay girl!

@ZigneSophia3
@goldenmaknae97
@hermiolene_18
-minimum