Kidnapped~18

Darkness, engulf my surroundings. The air smells like a gas station or a racing track. Questions filled my mind as I think of negative ways to die. Am I dead? Is this hell? I thought.

---
(Someone's P.O.V)

[Do you have the girl?]

[Yes, I do.]

[Good. Now bring her to me and I'll give you your money.]

[I will, and thanks for the money, don't expect me to do such thing, like killing her.]

[You really are a wise man. If I didn't threatened you in killing your brother and your friends, you wouldn't believe on the word I say.]

[End call]

---
(Yoongi's P.O.V)

I sighed.

After he threatened me on killing his son Hoseok and my friends. His voice was at ease and confident, he was proud of himself that he had me to do what he say. I took Heather and bring her to my father. I don't know what he'll do with Heather, but I'm mostly worried. I didn't want to do it, but I'm fine with one person, I can only risk one person.

A tear left his eyes as he sob.

Hoseok hyung was his son and he would dare to kill him for a stupid deal. I hate to think that... I'm as miserable as everyone else's are.

What kind of father is he? I asked myself.

I'm not rude like others say about me, I'm rude because I have my reasons, I am like this because that's what father told me to do. He told me that everything's a trial and everyone's evil. And I have to be dark around people so I won't get taunt easily.

I was a high school student when he told me those advices that was kept through years and years.

But everything changed when I met them. My friends. Namjoon, Taehyung, Jin hyung and Park Jimin. But after it all happened.

I started to become my father wants me to be. A monster.

He once asked me to kill my brother Hoseok so he could have one child without any shame or no bills to spare.

But I didn't believed him. I didn't do his order to kill my brother, the brother that gives me sunshine every time I see him smile.

---
(Hoseok's P.O.V)

I was once his favorite son, but when I got sick, he never wanted me to be his son anymore.

After that father adopted Yoongi and until now Yoongi was still his favorite son, he gave Yoongi everything. I envy him so much.

My name is Jung Hoseok and I have a sister once, her name was Haneul Minjung, mother named her Haneul because she's like an angel that fall from the heavens. But after the accident, I never saw her again... she was just 12 years old that time. We moved to Seoul before ger birthday, she was 10 years old when we met Namjoon, Park Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi. We loved each other...

She was our hope. My hope.

For a few days after... My friend Park Jimin reported dead in his apartment.
This doctor helped me survive my cancer. His name was Jeon Jungkook...