You Can See Him?~19

The night was dark, cold and scary. There sat a girl and a boy on a chair. They sat uncomfortably, on a wooden chair. A guy with black hair, waited patiently on a couch. He stared intensely on the two person seated on the wooden chair blindfolded. He sighed.

---
(Author's P.O.V)

*EERIE SOUND*

Namjoon grunt due to headaches and dizziness.

"What the?" Namjoon mumbled to himself. He push himself up and stood up from his sitting position. He tried regained his balance, his eyes darted to the wide open door just across the room. He was so curious, that he remembered that he left the door closed after he faint.

Curious about what happened to him earlier. He grasp the roots of his hair and screamed in frustration. His voice bounced like echoes. He kneeled down and tears started to fall from his eyes.

"What is happening?" He said while crouching on the corner, his elbows rested on his knees while his hands cupped around the nape of his neck.

He mourned. Tears fall from his eyes. He pursed his lips to stop himself from crying. But tears continued to fall from his eyes. Sniffed and sobs filled his room, while he was seated on the corner in a fetus position.

Sobbing at the corner of his room, made him feel worst. His room was silent, the air was cold. The night was scary.

---(few hours had passed)---

*scrambling of feet*

Namjoon slowly opened his eyes, he didn't realized that it was already dark outside. And this scrambling of foot just outside his room kept bagging him. A few murmurs were heard outside. He decided to take a sneak peek from the outside.

Namjoon scrambled to his feet and crawled all the way to his door. He listened to a raspy voice that was obviously a man talking, their voices weren't that clear but it can be understood.

"Do you have her?" The man asked. Her? Who? Namjoon asked himself. He pressed his ear at the edge of the door that has a slim gap on it. He slower his breathing. Listening to the murmurs outside.

"Yeah. Do you have the money? By the way where's Louise?" A familiar voice said with a questioning tone. Just across the hall. Namjoon curses under breath, figuring the familiar voice out.

"He's downstairs." The man with a very deep voice said. The opening of the zipper where heard through the walls. Namjoon just silently listening that sounds like a group of males planning suspiciouy on someone with lots of money.

"Okay. The money." The guy with a familiar voice instructed. Namjoon just layer on his stomach listening to the voices.

"Here, you go. Where's the girl." The man said with a serious tone. His heavy shoes tapped on the wooden floor. girl? H-heather?

Namjoon's breath hinched. He stood up from his position and run out of his room, heading to the direction where he heard the voices that was surprisingly just a couple of doors away from his.

He run towards the group that looks like a group of gangsters. He stopped on his track, when he saw Taehyung and Heather seated on a chair blindfolded. He gasped as he saw Yoongi just across the room, behind a tall man.

Namjoon's mouth gape open. "W-what. What are you doing!?" He shouted. "What were you thinking!?" Namjoon yelled stepping closer to Yoongi, yet the tall guy blocked him.

"Yah! Let me through! Old man! That's my friends there! Let them go!" Namjoon yelled right in front of the man. He wasn't that tall for Namjoon to reach. Namjoon's voice raspy due to waking up in an unexpected changes.