Accidents~10

"What. Can I help you?"

"Yes. Uh. I mean, just follow me." She quickly grab Yoongi's arm dragging him to the flights of stairs, Jimin who was following behind.

"You know there's an elevator around here right?" Yoongi slothly walk up the stairs as Heather drag him further up the stairs.

"Such a turtle. Can you move any faster than that?" Heather asked annoyed at the guy's action.

"I'm trying you know." Yoongi buffed from behind her.

It was the latest flight and she took him to the balcony of the building. Where the view was a very attractive, I watched the sun as it sets.

"What are we doing here? This place is completely polluted." Yoongi said making a disgust face. He faked coughed, she rolled her eyes and decided to bring him back inside dragging him harshly.

"Ugh. What are you doing to me?" he shrug my hands off of him.

"Tell me. What are this?" She took out the papers that Jimin brought her earlier. Yoongi's eyes darted to the papers on Heather's hand. He narrow his eyes and smirked.

"What about it?" He played like he doesn't know anything. She rolled her eyes.

"This paper. Why do you have them?" She defended. Yoongi's eyes darted from the paper to Heather's blazing eyes.

"Uh. I don't know anything about it. And why are you so concerned about the dead guy? He's dead." He tried not to stutter forming words. As he play it coolly saying harsh words about Jimin.

"Yeah. Well, I found this outside your door step." Heather tried to make it reasonable, so that he won't ask how did this girl got into his room since Yoongi's keys are in his pocket the whole time.

"You did?" He stuttered looking down to scratch his hand against his nape. He breathe out. "Fine. So what about it if I had those papers outside my doorstep? Is that a big deal to you?" Yoongi tried to play it cool around Heather. But Heather didn't play with it. She stomped her right foot against the hard concrete floors and huffed. Holding the papers irritably.

"Oh, really? Why do you have this papers? This should be the companies files. Not yours." She said, defending her rights. Making a quotation mark between the words.

"Uh. Well, since I worked here for so long, the company of this building trusted me for keeping some of the files, to keep the customers away from the truth. " he said. As he fiddle with his fingers behind his back. He nervously said it as his nerves couldn't take the girl in front if him.

"Is that really the truth?" Heather reason out. Abruptly lifting the paper in front of Yoongi's perspective.

"Why are you asking such questions by the way? Did you know this Jimin guy? I bet you don't." Yoongi said about to take the files but Heather spat.

"What if I tell you, I knew Park Jimin?" Heather said a small gasped came out of Yoongi's mouth.

"So what. I have to go, I have work to do." He said rudely leaving Heather speechless at his rudeness.

She huffed and turn her way to Jimin who was just listening to their conversation.

"That was worse than I thought." Heather sighed as she took Jimin by the hand.

"Yeah. It is. Do you think he could help us?" Jimin asked Heather. As he stared deeply to the girl's eyes.

"I hope so." Heather quoted, fixing her hair and dragging herself down to the second floor where her room was settled.