Yoongi's Hyung~12

(Third person's P.O.V)

"You should go back to your apartment. Take care of that guy you almost killed." He chuckled. He always make jokes. Even though he was already broken inside.

"Hyung. Am I a bad person?" He asked. Looking down at his feet.

"No." The guy on the hospital bed respond with a heart shape smile on his lips.

"I-I have to go hyung. Get well soon." He smiled. Giving the older a Peck on the forehead.

"Yoongi. take good care of yourself as well." Hoseok said to his younger brother. He Smiled once again.

The younger left the room with a quick wave at the end.

---
(The Younger's P.O.V)

Walking down the stairs, He fell to his knees and cried. He couldn't help it cry. Seeing his brother close to death, he couldn't help it. And he really hope his money could save his one and only hyung. And he want his hyung to survive the surgery.

I Did it for my brother. I really don't mean to hurt the boy. He was begging for me to spare his life. I curses as he pleads for him me not to end his life.

I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT HIM. I JUST WANT TO SAVE MY BROTHER.

It's been 20 years... straight. And the man that gave me the money died a few years ago. He didn't know that the boy was still alive.

I didn't kill him at all.

Not at all.

I saved him. I think.

This rich man told me his name was Namjoon. But the way he describe Namjoon was very different from the boy I stabbed.

I didn't know what to do that day.

I just crumble myself in the corner, cursing myself.

I didn't mean too.

---
The sun hits his perfect cream skin as he cringe from the sun's raise, he covered his face with his arms and switch places. It was a beautiful morning... but he felt something was off. He felt that someone or something was watching him sleep.

Until he was startled by his own alarm clock in his apartment that was just next to Heather's room..

~ (Namjoon's P.O.V)

I was so sleepy that I dreamt about Jimin who was standing across the room staring at us.

But then, it was all a dream.

The next morning... Heather left the apartment rushing around the room. I just smiled at her silliness. I go back to sleep and heard the door closed.

I thought it was Heather but it wasn't. I glared at the door to see it's close.

"Maybe it's just an imagination." I thought trying not to scare myself to death.

I just stayed on the bed for more like hours.

---(few hours passed)

10:00 the alarm from my room rung. I sat up to check the time. I hang my head low as I started folding and cleaning Heather's room.

When I finished cleaning, I went to my room to clean my room as well.

For about an hour of cleaning my room. I decided to leave my apartment to buy some groceries.