The End~33

Their world shifted, everything became dark...

---
Jimin screamed. Its not what we expected. He stood there screaming.

---

I stood in the middle of the road...

Everything felt so real. But I know this is reality.

I just stood there, cars passing by, my sight darkened.

What is this?

Then a sound of the loud siren filled my ears. I don't know if I'm opening my eyes or not. Just darkness.

Suddenly a long beeping sound then a crashing sound.

It was so surreal. I heard it somewhere...

I've heard it before I know that...

I've heard that...

Like I've experience something like that before.

I just don't remember it.

---

Suddenly a blinding light shut my sight, as I shield my eyes with my arms.

Opening my eyes as my depict finally adjust to the brightness.

Looking around at the surroundings. It was bright, two head lights coming on my way... beeping was heard.

Heather suddenly crossed the road, then she was hit by an ambulance. The ambulance crashed at the tree, Hobi is in the ambulance because he's cancer triggered. And he died too.

Suga finds out that Hobi died, from the news that flashed on the television. Suga felt really depressed, and he crossed the busy road and he was hit by a moving car which was Jungkook's car. Jungkook was headed to Namjoon who was captured by Louise. And Jin run to suga laying on the ground and was hit by a truck that Taehyung was driving. Janelle finds out that Jin died, she had a suicide and Zigne who got out of her body again and the grim reaper took her. Jimin was taken too.

The end.

---
aalayahupson
itsmezigne

This is the end. I won't update anymore. :)

Thank you for supporting me and reading my book. Hope you enjoyed the ending.... :)

Chao~