Seokjin's Wife~8

(Zigne's P.O.V)

I've lived in Daegu for 10 years, Heather and I become friends when we were little. Jimin was my older brother. But when he died that day, also it was the day Heather left Seoul. I didn't have her contact number, neither her email address, so I really don't know what really happened.

I rummage my whole room to find a picture of four of us. With Jimin, Heather, and Namjoon. Namjoon, I wonder where he is now. I thought. I place down the photo, flopping back down to my bed.

Everyday and night I cry myself to sleep. Everyone close to me dies. And what I'm curious about is that after my brother's death, I never heard of Heather nor her parents, it was like they never existed. They were like a bubble that quickly popped out and disappear.

For years we are curious of my brother's body...We didn't find his body, but the apartment they used to live, told us that they found Jimin oppa in his room. They said he had a suicide. But I don't believe any word they say.

I got up to get my keys. I walk to my car, and drove as far away from my house. There's too much memories. Tears started falling down my face. The place was full of despairing memories but most of them are happy memories.

As I drove way to the Han River. Images started to pop out like flash cards, as tears blocked my eyes, making it blurry and hard for me to see.

I stopped at the Han River and get out of the car to see the tree where we four carved our names. This is too much. Too.much for me to handle ALONE. I burst out of tears and whined. I screamed.

"WHY! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!? WHAT DID I DO WRONG FOR THIS THINGS TO HAPPEN TO ME! WAE!" I let it all out. I grasped the root of my hair in frustration, tears continue in flowing down my pale face.

We used to spend our time out here. I thought as i started to cry again.

Reckoning to Heather's rich family , she was my friend. Until now I still don't know what was happening to her. Or if she was still alive.

Do she still remember me? Is she okay in Seoul? Will I ever see her again?

I should ask her Unnie for her number.

I drove to the department store to buy some groceries that I need for the travel. Her sister lived in Seoul so I have to take the train.

I miss Heather so much.

---(the train)

I dialed Unnie's number.

*ringing*

[Hello. Unnie!]

[Hello. Zigne. Why did you call?]

[Do you have the number of Heather?]

[Uh. Yes! I'll text you the number. Bye.]

[Thank you Unnie.]

---(end call)

Walking down the hall, abruptly my phone vibrated. I jump in surprise, clinching my fist across my chest. I sighed when I saw it was unnie.

[09*********]

Saving the number through my contacts, I started to dial her phone number. I patiently tap my foot on the concrete floor as I wait for the train.