Zigne's Missing~32

(Zigne's P.O.V)

AM I IN THE HOSPITAL?

I sat up from my position, hanging my legs at the edge of the bed.

I jumped off the bed. Jumping off the bed my legs gave up easily. I fell to the ground making a loud thud around the room. My body was so weak.

I have no energy due to my weak body. I sat up from my laying position, sitting on a cold tiled floor.

Grabbing ahold of the mattress above me. I pulled myself up to gain my balance. My legs were shaking as I tried to take a step.

Successfully I gained my balance walking towards the door just across the room, a couple of steps till I left this suffocating room.

I was about to reach for the door knob, when something tagged my hands back.

I looked at my arms that has a needle impaled on my skin. I forcefully took it off, and blood started to ooze slowly.

Walking back to the bed side table, I slid the drawer where I found a couple of cotton balls, I covered the pinhole to stop the blood.

Placing a tape on the top of the cotton, I grabbed my phone. But it turned out to be dead.

I roller my eyes, as I left the room. I entered to an unknown room and grab some extra clothes that layed on the patients bedside table.

I walk back to my room and change into something cozy.

I stole the crunches in the other room and started to walk slowly dragging myself to the nearest elevator.

Pressing the ground floor, the elevator door opened and people started to come out and I walk in pressing to the button which lead to the ground floor.

As the elevator descend to the ground floor. All I thought was Jimin and Heather.

I need to find him. I need to see him. I need him right now.

He must be very worried now, he may have noticed my lost.

As the door opened, I quickly walked out the cube and head my way to the exit. No one noticed me, which is good.

Walking in the street with my crunches. Feels awkward and people look at me in pity had a judgy look. I lowered my head and head towards the apartment.

Which was just a couple of blocked from the hospital.

---
(Janelle's P.O.V)

Jin was just beside me but he kept on texting me.

[Janelle. I want to cuddle.]

[I'm not in a mood JIN]

[But I want your body against mine. I want your plump like touching mine.]

[Can you stop texting me? I'm just beside you. You can just tell me]

[I'm shy.]

"Jin. Stop texting okay?" I huffed looking at his direction. He was still poking his fingers on the screen.

"JIN! Did you heard me!?" He startled on his place accidentally throwing his phone across the room. I tried to stay on my serious expression.

But at the sight of Jin all shooked and surprised. A smile appeared on my face.

"What was that for? You scared me." He said clutching on his chest as he looks at me in shock.

"Mian. You were just no-t listening on a word I say." I explained. His eyes was staring at my lips. Which made me blush even more.