Terrifying dreams~6

(Namjoon's P.O.V)

After the quakes. I received a message from my parents who are just a couple of blocks away from the apartment.

[Come home to us.]

I told Heather about a place I know. She then followed me.

As we reached the house, I glanced at Heather who has the unreadable face. I looked at her in awe.

"Namjoon, Do you where-" she said but was quickly cut off, I glared at her dazzling eyes as she stared at the house in awe.

"My parents house. I once lived here." I tried to pull up a smile. As I extend my arms, looking at my parents house. I smirked at the thought that she's might be thinking that I'm mocking her about the whole parents thing.

"Uh. If then, why are we here?" she asked from behind. I swiftly turned to face her with a smile plastered on my face.

"They called me." I replied. Suddenly the door clicks open revealing my parents. I've missed them.

"Namjoon my son. How are you? We got the news that the apartment collapse cuz, of the earthquake outbreak. But I'm glad you're fine." Mother hugged me close. I pat her back signalling her to let go. She pulled away smiling at me.

"Ne. I'm fine mom. I have a friend with me. She's my neighbor." He smiled and turned to me.

"Oh! You finally brought a girl!" Dad quoted. Pulling out his arms to shake Heather's hand

"Namjoon's Father. And here's my wife." I impatiently tapped my foot on the doorstep. When would they stop? Namjoon thought.

"Oh. She's the one you've been bickering about... my future daughter in law!" She hugged Heather, together with a pecked.

They pulled out from the hug. I look impatiently at my parents. I notice Heather was getting cold from the cold weather.

"Eomma. uh... can we come in?" He asked.

"Oh, yes yes. " Mother excitedly said. Letting herself in, as we all came to the house. It looks the same?

"Oh honey. Would you like some water?" I look behind to see mother offering Heather a helping hand. I smiled at how kind my mother was.

"Ne. Thank you." she respectfully bowed suddenly her eyes darted to mine I can feel my cheeks burning. I smiled nervously, trying to hide my blush.

I scratch the back of my neck and do a pivot, turning my back to her.

She looked at me!? Namjoon thought.

"Come here son." Father called out. I followed behind him.

"Here, I'll give you my credit card. Your mother and I will leave Korea tomorrow and I want you to handle it for me. Will you?" He said. I smiled and nodded reassuring him.

He smiled, a smile that I never seen before. He they grasped my neck and pointed a knife on my back.

"Wha-" he cupped my mouth, preventing me to say a word. He dragged me upstairs.

"Will you sacrifice yourself for someone you love?" The man whispered in my ears.

I nodded. "Yes, I'm not like you. I'm not selfish." I whispered back as my nails dagger his flesh.

In a split second, Heather came running towards me and pulling me out of the faceless man behind me. She tried to punch it but failed. Kicking the man's shin... still, nothing happened. It's like he was never human.

"H-heather- just go-" I tried to let it out but only mumbling came out. I can't make the words out my mouth.

The woman that I thought was my mother placed a cloth on Heather's face causing her to faint.

I screamed her name.

You are my sunshine, my world. Please forgive me. I love you.

I said under my breath. As the knife dagger in my flesh, cutting in. Blood was visible as I passed out.

Death. Is the only key. The man said.

Darkness. Pain. Silence. It's the only thing I felt. As death comes.

Is this what's it like to die?

---

It was then...

I happened to open my eyes, and I was in Heather's room. I sighed.

"It was all a dream?" I sat up to see I'm all alone. Yeah, I am always alone. I fixed my messy hair into place and hang my head low, staring at the blank abyss below me.

I miss me.

Silence, it was so pleasing to be in a room of silence. I feel better than before. I missed them. I miss my parents, they really don't have time for me. They don't care about me. I don't know why. They just happened to hate me.

I always got scolded by my arrogant mother, who always told me that they were both happy when I wasn't born yet. She said, I'm a curse to our family.

I will never leave this place. I want Heather be with me forever. She's my everything, she made my life a little brighter. She saved me, she's my world. There was nothing slightly out of place, our happiness was expected, cause I love you and you love me.

I know from the start that I she had a crush on me. And I'm glad. All this is no coincidence, just my own feeling, the whole world is different than yesterday, just from your happiness when you called me, I am your flower, like I've been waiting for it, we bloomed dazzlingly.

It is almost like the destiny of the universe, it's just how it is, you know I know you are me and I am you. As much as my heart flutters, I'm just as afraid, fate keeps being envious of us, I'm just as afraid as you are.

Let me love you...

(A/n: you can see, I inserted parts of the song of the Serendipity. I love You Jimin! We are very proud of you.)

---
He was seated there, thinking. A tear drops from his eyes, as he recall the memories being with Heather when they were in the toddler days.

They were both happy, until...

---

Okay! I've done this Chapter! I love it! Twisty!!!! Hope y'all love this book. Pls. Don't be a silent reader. Comment your thoughts about the chapters. I'd love you read all your comments. :-)