Janelle Noona~34

All of a sudden...

Their world shifted...

No one knows....

It just happened....

It was so sudden...

---

Darkness lure upon them.

~×~
(Taehyung's P.O.V)

"Suddenly a blinding light shut my sight, as I shield my eyes with my arms. Opening my eyes as my depict finally adjust to the brightness. Looking around at the surroundings. It was bright, two head lights coming on my way... beeping was heard.
Heather suddenly crossed the road, then she was hit by an ambulance. The ambulance crashed at the tree, Hobi is in the ambulance because he's cancer triggered. And he died too. Yoongi hyung finds out that Hobi hyung died, from the news that flashed on the television. Yoongi hyung felt really depressed, and he crossed the busy road and he was hit by a moving car which was Jungkook's car. Jungkook was headed to Namjoon who was captured by Louise. And Jin hyung run to Yoongi laying on the ground and was hit by a truck that I was driving. Janelle finds out that Jin hyung died, she had a suicide and Zigne who got out of her body again and the grim reaper took her. Jimin was taken too. The end." I said, finishing my story telling.

"Yah! You killed us all!" Yoongi yelled, pointing at me angrily, he scrunched his nose angrily.

"And you killed me!" Jin shouted with flaring eyes. Clenching his fist into a ball. I gave him my rectangle smile and giggled.

 I gave him my rectangle smile and giggled

"You brat!" Yoongi spat. Crossing his arms across his chest.

"Yah! That's not a good story!" Janelle added with a stern voice. She laid back on her sit and crosses her arms over her chest.

"You are the only one who lives!" Namjoon yelled his arms flew around.

"Not fair!" Heather added pouting.

"Whatever. Make your own story." Taehyung said not caring at all. Taehyung fished out his phone.

"So-" Jimin begun, but was cut off.

Abtuptly the door flung open, and Zigne entered the room. She wore different clothes, more like a baggy clothes.

We were all shocked at her sudden appearance. I thought she was just in the bathroom! Taehyung thought. His mouth agape while still shook.

"Yah! Where have you gone!?" Jimin yelled pointing at his little sister. He stood up and walk in front of his little sister. Who has a confused and worried look plastered on her face.

"Have you seen Jimin hyung around?" Zigne asked, looking around the room.

"Yah! I'm here!" Jimin waved his arms in front of his sister. "Can she not see me?" Jimin pouted.

"Yah!" Heather yelled catching Zigne's attention. "Can't you see your brother? He's there in front of you." Heather said pointing at Jimin who was still struggling to touch Zigne.

"What do you mean? He isn't there. I don't see Jimin around." She said looking around.

---
[Flashback] (before Taehyung told the tragic story)

(Jin's P.O.V)

*ding*

[Jin hyung, come here in Namjoon hyung's apartment, few blocks away from the hospital. Ill be outside.]

[What now... Taehyung.]

[Please, hyung I've gotta tell you something.]

[Oh. Okay. We'll be there in 5]

[Okie~]

---
"I'll be going down." I asked permission to the people inside Namjoon's room. They all nodded, I cautiously dragged myself down the stairs, staring down at each step. I finally reached the ground floor, and headed to the front door. Where I met Jin hyung and Janelle noona outside waiting for me. A smile appeared on my face.

"Jin hyung!" I called out. He looked towards me and smiled widely. He gave me a big hug, squeezing me under his broad shoulders.

"Jin hyung. Squeezing.me." I happened to let out a word. I breathe heavily while clutching my chest part.

Taehyung sighed. "Come. meet my new friends!" I exclaimed. Taking Jin hyung and Janelle noona's arms towards the building.

"Jinja!? Can't wait." Janelle chimed in. I dragged them up the stairs.
---
(Janelle's P.O.V)

Opening the door...

I look around to see a group of teenagers. I saw Zigne, Hoseok, And there I saw Haneul.

My long lost younger sister...

I tried to smile at her. But she just glared at me. With poker face.

I know... she doesn't remember me... my heart hurts...

And I couldn't help but broke down to tears.

"Hey. Janelle noona. Why are you crying?" Taehyung-ah asked with worried face.

"Uh. Its just-"

"She can't believe you have so many friend through the years." Jin hyung butt-in cutting Janelle noona's sentence.

"Yah! I have friends! They're just extensions!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Yeah yeah... why'd you call me? What you wanna say?"

"A story telling. About my perspective." Taehyung smiled widely while telling the tragic story.

---
(Heather's P.O.V)

Its been a while. And now my head started to hurt again.

I started screaming again...

Cuz' of the pain...

"Heather what's wrong!?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"What's happening!?" Jin asked, really worried.

Suddenly I stopped...

"I remember Henry." I said, with widen eyes.

"Our father?" Janelle added.

"You're sister's!?" Taehyung exclaimed in shocked.

"Yeah. And Henry was our father. Who called himself Louise." Janelled explained.

"Can you repeat what you just said?" Taehyung asked.

"Henry was our father." Janelled repeated.

---

Hella~~~

Ghost boy 33 is my birthday gift for you Ahahahahahhh hope you love this cliff hanger.

Love y'all thanks for all the supporters.

Thanks for the 4k!!! I really appreciate those who supported me.

And I'll be giving you explanations.

Ill be updating on Thursday too hope you look forward to it. !!!!!

SARANGHAEYO~~~~