Saving Yoongi~24

I should do something more than helping Heather get out of my father's filthy trap. I should do more, I should help them get out of here. To be safe. I need them to trust me. To treat me as a friend not an enemy.

I can change right to a better person I never used to be. My older brother Hoseok always tell me to be good with others, and not give them my cold glare and attitude that Louise taught me to do. And for the first time... I'm done doing shit to other people. And... I'm so done on being his pretentious son that acted so cold and cool. But deep inside, I am sensitive, caring and loving. That's what my brother interpret me as his younger brother. He told me several times, that deep inside I am good guy. And I can help many people around me. And I want hyung to be proud of me. To face the challenges in life and that includes, my father's suffocating orders and always telling me what to do.

He gave me money after doing what he told me to do. And that's the best part. He didn't know that I spend those money that he gave me for my brother's hospital.

~x~

"You have to go now!" Yoongi shouted from across the hall. His voice echoed the hall, Heather and the two guys stopped on their tracks "What?! Y-you have to come with us." Namjoon shouted back.

"I will take care of them. Go without me!" He shouted while one of the man grasped him by his wrist and dragged him along. While the other man came approached the three who was now making their way to the exit. Why would he do that? Heather asked herself.

~×~

(Jin's P.O.V)

Ever since I met Janelle. She has been there with me, and she has been my happiness. And I always tell her I love her, since she was the only family I had. And for Taehyung's case, He has been there but not all the time. From the time Janelle had her accident. I don't know what to do anymore. We never had this serious relationship until now. I don't know what would I do without her by my side. I would probably kill myself. She saved me. I don't know how, but ever since we met in that stupid blind date my friends suggested for me to do. I recently fall in love with her. She's my everything. My world-

"What are you thinking?" Abruptly my cloud of thoughts faded, coming back from the reality that seems so surreal.

"What?" I snapped back to reality to meet a worried eyes of the girl I love.
"You okay? You seem bothered. What's bothering you?" She asked, giving me a warm smile. My stern expression changed when I finally see her smile.

"Uh. N-nothing. Just thinking about stuff." I replied with a shrug. Her eyebrows furrowed. I really like her being curious about what's running in my mind every time we had an awkward silence.

"What kind of stuff? Can you elaborate." She asked, in curiosity she bit her lips. I love it when she was really curious she always bit her lips in worry.

"I-something's keep bothering me... but I can't tell you right now." I replied not being able to form any words that can satisfy her piece of mind. I just nodded trying to react how I don't want to talk about it.

"Okay." She said. With a reassuring smile. She understands me.

That's the best qualities I loved about her.

"By the way. Are you feeling fine now?" I asked her. She smiled showing her cute smiles.

"I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking. I love you Jin." She said. In a very serious and straight face. Then she smiled, her cheeks heated up and turned to pinkish color which I love when she say cheesy or cringe words.

"I love you too. Jan." I replied giving her my signature flying kiss. She giggled after.

~×~

"Yoongi!" Heather shouted while Namjoon held her by her waist struggling to get out of Namjoon's grip. Her eyes were now filled with tears. "We have to help him!" She started to whimper. I can't help but cry. Yoongi saved me. And need to help him too. Heather thought.

"We need to call for help before helping him. Didn't you heard him, he helped us. Now we need you to rest and we'll figure it out tomorrow. okay?" Namjoon reasoned out. It's too much for me. Heather said under her breath.

"But we don't know what his father would do to him. he might hurt Yoongi."Heather said as she wiped her tears. She sniffed, while staring at the road.

"He'll be fine, Heather. And he would not hurt his own son right?" Namjoon tried to reassured Heather who was now shaking her head no.

"I don't bloody know that!" Heather yelled throwing her arms on the air. In a very weird expression. People started to look at them weirdly. She huffed and glared coldy at the people around them. "What are you all looking at!?" Heather shouted at the people looking at them.

"Yah! Don't be rude." Taehyung yelled back cupping Heather's mouth. While apologizing to the people.

"What do you care!" Heather shrugged Taehyung's hands off of her face. Heather pushed Taehyung.

"We should go back to the apartment. Jimin might be waiting for us to come back." Namjoon said.

"Fine." Heather replied.

"Ice cream!" Taehyung yelled while smiling ear to ear. He run towards the ice cream shop.

After a few minutes he came out of the shop with two ice cream on hand. He handed one to Heather. "I know Heather needed it the most more than you hyung." Taehyung smiled his rectangle smile showing as he started to lick the life out of his ice cream.

Namjoon manage to let out a laugh in a very serious and awkward moment.

~×~

(At the apartment.)

We came back to the room to witness Jimin laying on the bed his eyes were close, he wasn't breathing.

"Jimin?" Heather called out she rushed to Jimin and shook him awake.
"What~?" Jimin grunt in nuisance. He open his right eyes to get a peek who dared to wake him up. His eyes lit up when he saw Heather.

"Heather! Y-you're here!" Jimin chant. He hugged Heather tightly.

"Jimin. I've been thinking about the things we haven't done for the last two months of you being here with me. I never thought I'd say this-" Taehyung immediately butt-in.

"You're finally going to get a plastic surgery!?" Taehyung shouted while laughing.

"Yah! Don't be like that!" Heather yelled pointing at Taehyung. With her blazing eyes.

"Mianhae." Taehyung apologized.

"Jimin. I think I just met the man that killed you." Heather said.

---
Heyyyyyyaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Done!!!!!!!! Please leave a comment. And please vote! Thank you for those who are supporting me and my book. Love y'all!!!

aalayahupson

tae_kookie_chim