Caught In A Lie~35

(Heather's P.O.V)

"Henry was our father." Janelle said. I stared at her a little confused. I remember.... my parents died in an accident. I remember that day... or just the day Namjoon told me about my parents? I'm so confused. Its so bizarre to think that my parents did died in a horrible accident.

"We're siblings?" I asked while still analyzing what Janelle said.

"Yes we are. Hoseok and I are your siblings Haneul." Haneul? Is that really my name? Are they all lying to me this whole goddamn years?! I blinked twice. Hoseok smiled, but not that kind of smile that will make you feel they've betrayed you, but the kind of smile that will make you feel comfort and pain.

This is all shit. Life is so cruel. I dont even know who to trust anymore. They've all kept secrets to me.

---

(Hobi's P.O.V)

Janelle noona... she cried... I think it's time...

It's time to tell them everything...

But I still feel like someone's stopping me. Like someone's telling me not to tell what I know...

Ever since Haneul got to an accident... my father decided to threat everyone not to tell anything to Haneul. Including Namjoon.

Namjoon's parents has done so much to our father. They've betrayed him. They've done worse. They were all friends, but they betrayed Henry our father.

He wanted to put all the pain and punishment to their son Namjoon hyung.

He planned everything... he planned everything out, including killing Joon's son.... Kim Namjoon.

He knew, that Namjoon hyung and Haneul were friends. So he got the chance to kill Namjoon.

He wanted to let Namjoon's parents pay for what they've done.

To him and to Haneul.

They've done much worse.

I don't know what to do... that time... I just obeyed my father... I've betrayed, lied and all... I've done everything for him... I thought he would be good...

But he chooses the dark side.

He chooses to lie to everyone.

He was so powerful that he made everyone believe that Namjoon's parents are the one who killed his wife.

He lied... he killed.

He have been doing it for years...

And now I don't think I can keep it anymore.

He has done so much... he planned everything...

But not this time...

This is our choice. My choice.

For years of pretending that I am diagnosed with cancer. I've obeyed my father for many many times.... and I don't think I can take this lies anymore.

I was caught in a lie...

But now... it's time.
---
(Janelle's P.O.V)

"We're siblings?" Haneul asked while staring at my eyes. Her confused voice rung in my head.

"Yes we are. Hoseok and I are your siblings Haneul." I said while making my way beside Hoseok. He had his lips pursed, trying not to spit everything.

I know what he was thinking. He doesn't want to tell Haneul everything.

Not now. Not today... I know what he's feeling right now.

I'm so guilty, my conscience is killing me. Whispering in my ear, that I should tell her everything...

But I know, it would probably break her into million pieces. She wouldn't forgive us.

I lied, Hoseok lied Dr. Jeon lied, Namjoon lied, Jin lied, Henry lied. We all lied to her.

And this guilt is killing me.

---
(Jungkook's P.O.V)

I've been lying... for years...

I've known Henry before all of this happened.

I've known he would do everything to get what he wants. He wanted everything...

He would risk everything to get what he wants most.

And I know... I know he wanted them to pay for everything they've done to him.

He wanted everything.... he want them to suffer like the way he do.

He wanted them to feel everything he felt.

He wanted everything...

But now Henry was so sullen, he wanted for Hanuel to remember him.

He loves her... he would kill anyone to get Haneul.

He wanted to be with her. Because she reminds him of his wife. Haneul's mother...

---
(Hoseok's P.O.V)

"I need to tell you something... very important." I said, they all looked at me. I swallowed a big lump on my throat.

"No. I'll do it first I have something to confess." Janelle said. Making us all shooked.

"I've been keeping secrets to myself. And i think I should say it. Today or not ever." She breathe heavily and pulled her hair back. "Haneul... Father was planning to kill Namjoon again." Janelle unnie said. Making us all shocked. What does she mean?

"What do you mean again?" Namjoon butt-in.

"I heard him earlier. He told one of his men to kill you. Sorry for keeping it a secret." Janelle apologized.

"Thanks for telling me." Namjoon said.

"You are going to die soon Namjoon hyung! Like one of my stories!"

"Yah! Shut up!" Yoongi spat.

"Guys. Listen to me." Hoseok said while trying to control the heating situation.

"I've lied." I said. Yoongi lied. I look towards Jin hyung and Janelle noona, they both nodded. Its time.

To be continued...

---
hey guys as. Sorry for not updating last Thursday.

I'm really door. But I hope this chapter helped you.

I've revealed some... but hope you can wait for the next chapters~

aalayahupson