Mianhae Haneul~36

"I've lied." Hoseok said. He looks over Jin and Janelle. They nodded.

"What do you mean you lied?" Heather asked. The room set it's own atmosphere as it get hotter any minute now.

"You know that I'm your brother right?" Hoseok confirmed.

"Yeah. I know that " Haneul replied.

"Some things are not easy to hide. And I've been lying all those years, Haneul." Hoseok confessed.

He sighed. "I don't have cancer, and I've been helping Henry." He broke down to tears as his tears leak out if his eyes.

Taehyung and Haneul were both shocked.

"How come I didn't noticed that. You've been in that hospital for years and you still look very healthy. Aish. You tricked me." Taehyung breathe out exhausted of what lies the truth.

"I'm sorry I've never been a good brother. I should've told you before. It's just, Henry threatened us, that if one of us told the truth, he would kill us all." Hoseok said Namjoon trying to comfort him. But it was no help.

"Wait. You all knew everything? And no one ever told me about it?" Haneul said, not believing of what they said. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Mianhae." Hoseok apologized.

"Jimin? You knew it too?" Haneul asked Jimin who has been so quiet ever since Hoseok started to tell the truth.

"No." He doesn't know if he was lying or not. This one he doesn't know but a part of him and Haneul we're not being told. He was so nervous. He didn't know what to say or do. As he kept his gaze on his fingers.

"We're sorry. But the one you heard wasn't really part of the lies." Janelle started. "Hoseok was just pretending but not lying. He pretends to have a severe illness to have an excuse on helping our father." finally it is explained well. I know now. But there is still missing. A big one.

"Mianhae Haneul."

"Maybe Henry have reasons." Janelle said. Holding Haneuls cold hands.

"Tell me the reason." Haneul started to cry. Her eyes were puffy and red. She couldn't believe what is happening right now. She just wished this is all a dream.

"We don't know. He haven't talked much this days. All we know was that, he planned to kill Namjoon." Janelle spoke up, trying to spoil everything, but some things stopping her. She doesn't want her sister to hurt. She just want what's best for her. Right?

"Why? Why him? Why Namjoon?" Heather was so frustrated. She couldn't help but tear up.

---
(Namjoon's P.O.V)

"Why? Why him? Why Namjoon?" My heart flutters. I don't know why I am feeling this kind of feeling.

Its not good, I don't feel good about this. I'm going to die soon. I have spoil her everything.

But some things stopping me.

I know there is something more bigger than this. I know something was wrong. But I don't know what it is.

I really felt strange whenever I look at Jimin. He hid something more bigger. I can feel it.

But I have a doubt that he himself doesn't know what it was.

---
(Janelle's P.O.V)

WHY Namjoon? I remember father once tokd me about Namjoon's parents. He told me they've betrayed him. They've hurt him. And it got worst when Namjoon's mom purposely did hit my sister Haneul. She wanted Henry to pay for what he has done to her famik's company. So she hit my sister.