I Killed Someone~27

(???'s P.O.V)

--- (after the accident)

The day was set to a very beautiful yet tragic way of interpreting social life. Merely one person die one at a time, but each death were replaced with life. We are borne to feel pain and love. But mostly are just breathing. Some aren't even alive inside.

And I'm one of them...

I don't have a fun and exciting social life with other teenagers like me. I completely shut them down. I don't know why, but everything changes when I finally felt the pain once again. Every time I cut myself to bleed, strangle myself, drink pills and drug myself. I do the have a proper childhood nor a proper life. I am a ghost to the people I meet. I'm no longer living. I'm just a prototype human figure that wonders around the school campus.

I didn't even know what am I.

I don't want to be alive again.

I'm fine with my life. Being a shadow and a ghost to everyone.

I don't want to live anymore.

---

(Yoongi's P.O.V)

After Jungkook left. I have nothing to do, but stay in bed, since I have nothing to do with my life. My body was sore and bruised. And I can't move, without any assistance. I just curled up into a ball, my hands between my thighs. I cover myself with blanket.

"I miss me. I wish you we're here with me Hoseok. Mianhae." He whispered. As his eyes started to close. And darkness started to engulf his sight.

Little did he know, his brother was worried about him too. Missing his presence. Missing his caring and loving brother. Hoseok wanted to be with Yoongi right now. But his wings aren't strong to pull them back to the reality underneath their broken wings.

---

(Zigne's P.O.V)

After everything that had happened in our lives. The struggles we've been through. All of that pain we have borne ever since our parents died. We have died inside, and i don't think I wanted to live in this reality. I had to leave the world for a second to clear my mind.

---

Walking down the streets of Seoul. I've been thinking about everything, everything that had happen to our lives. The struggles and pain. Everything. It wasn't clear... I'm not even sure if I wanted to be called alive again. I just want to die.

A tear fell from my eyes. As I starred to cross the streets.

But everything changes when... this guy was hit by a running car. I was shocked. Because that guy somewhat familiar to me.

---

(Jimin's P.O.V)

"We have to save Yoongi first." Taehyung exclaimed.

We were all shocked. Its true we haven't saved Yoongi yet. For hours of talking nonsense. They haven't even thought about saving Yoongi.

But I'm curious. Why would they save Yoongi? Did Yoongi did something?

Running towards the door. We bumped into Zigne who was shook. Her face was pale and her hands are trembling.

I don't know why.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked holding her hands.

"I think-" she looked at me in the eye then at Taehyung.

"What?" Taehyung asked. His eyes widen as he felt like Zigne was screaming for help.

"I think I killed someone." She burst into tears. And Taehyung hugged her. Zigne dug her head in Taehyung's chest as she silently cried.

---

"What do you mean, killed someone?" Jimin asked concerned about her sister. He walk closer to her and stroke her hair. Namjoon who was standing by the door frame and Heather behind Taehyung who was also concerned.

"Who did you kill?" Jimin asked, a little bit curious of what his sister was talking about. He scratched his nose in curiousness.

"I-i don't know. But he was familiar. Like I've seen him somewhere before. But I don't know where." Zigne asserted, with her voice a little bit shaky. She sniff her nose and faced Jimin, who was now standing uncomfortably beside Namjoon.

"You mean. You killed someone you know?" Namjon butted in. His eyes widen as he realised what he just asked.

"How did you know you did really killed him?" Heather then asked. Moving closer to Jimin.

"I don't know yet. But he was hit by a running car. I think he was hit too hard. Really hard." Zigne explained, years started to fall from her eyes. As her hand tremebled in fear.

"Why do you think you killed him? Did he somewhat saw you?" Jimin abruptly asked as he run his fingers through his hair.

"I-i don't know yet." Zigne stammered as she took Taehyung's arms and hugged them.

"We better check him out. Which hospital?" Taehyung suggested.

"Haneul hospital." Zigne added. Moving closer to Taehyung. Squeezing the life out of Taehyung's flesh.

"Haneul?" Heather asked Ger voice was full of curiosity.

"Yeah. Why?" Namjoon asked. His eyes brows furowed.

"That's my name. That's what my parents gave me. Haneul Minjung." Heather spoke.

"Wait are you telling us... that guy was really your father?" Taehyung asked. He scratched the back of his head as he tried to solve the puzzle.

"Yeah I think so." Heather replied. Wishing out her phone in her drawer, that was just behind her.

"Then we better go save Yoongi!" Taehyung burst out. Running towards the door, Zigne still tangled on his arms as he run weirdly. "To Yoongi hyung!" T a ehyung exclaimed, his arms in the air while running down the dark halls.

"Stop it. He's in a serious situation Taehyung." Namjoon called out. Making the younger stopped on his track and pouts.

"Yeah okay. But we're here to save someone. We need a name for our team." Taehyung smiled, expecting any supporters.

"No. We don't have a team. Neither a name." Jimin was serious and he wanted to get it all done.

"But why?" Taehyung whined.

"Becaus-" Jimin was sliced off by Heather. "Stop it now." Heather shouted. Pulling Namjoon by the arm.
They all got down from stairs and left the building when suddenly, Taehyung broke the silence.

"Wait where are we going to Yoongi hyung or to the guy that got hit by a car?" They all looked at Taehyung.

"We're going to save Yoongi first. Can you please stop talking?" Namjoon couldn't handle but exclaimed.

"To Yoongi hyung!" Taehyung shouted pointing to the road ahead of us.

---

Hellaaaaaaa. Sorry for updating late. But I hope y'all like it. :)

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment. :)

Chao~

aalayahupson