Hoseok Hyung~21

(Yoongi's P.O.V)

After they took her. I walk my way to the hospital, the place was completely crowded, and I have no clue why there are so many people gathering around. Some are whimpering and some are just staring. I pushed myself into the crowd to see Hoseok being strangled by a man. My eyes were widen in shock.

"Hosoek!" I exclaimed. I charged at the man strangling my brother by his neck. Kicking the man by his trousers, he stumbled back and I pinned him on the ground to throw punches at his face.

But I didn't care less. I was senseless while punching his face. The man's face was bleeding already. I don't care if I get to jail for doing this. 'I am here in this hospital for my brother, so he can get cured and be with me without pain. And there's this man trying to kill him.' What's the purpose of me giving that poor girl Heather to my asshole father if what I am risking the money for is going to die in no time!

I hate to tell it, but bullshit this world! I love my brother Hoseok and I don't want him to die! Curse you all!.

My eyes are on fire, people started to grasp my arms and hover me out of this man's face. But I insist, shrugging their hands off me. I want this man to be punished for what he have done to my brother, I wanna know what's his reason for all of this.

"Who told you to hurt my brother huh!?" I yelled at the man's face, I leaned in to meet his eyes. "Who!?" I shouted. I can see he's afraid of me.

I can see fear in his eyes as he utter a word. "Y-you're father. I-i just do it because he g-gave m-me money." He said, his eyes full of tears with fear blocking it. I pushed him back to the ground and spit at him. "Never ever hurt my brother, or I'll do worse." I threatened the man he scramble to his feet and run away from me pushing himself out of the crowd.

Standing from my position. I took my brother, hover his arms over my shoulders and leading him to the nurse counter. "Where's your doctor? I want him to cure my brother now. Right now." I said a bit pressured about what happened earlier. The nurse stared at me with fear in his eyes. I fished out the money in my pocket and handed it to the nurse who is currently shaking from what he'd seen in the middle of the crowd earlier.

"What. Where did you get that amount of money?" Hoseok asked. I glared down to meet his eyes that are now puffy and red. My eyes softens when I heard his voice. they took heather. I thought, while staring at his eyes, with doubt and fear.

"I'll explain it later after your surgery." I explained. Tightening my grip onto his shoulders.

He nodded and said."Okay." He replied and lowered his head.

"You'll be fine, Hoseok." I said patting his back. Until the doctor came. They lead him to the surgery room, which is quite scary.

---
---(few hours later)---

"He'll be fine. You saved your brother, Yoongi." Dr. Jeon said, smiling his bunny smile was visible. I tried to smile back but it turns out he just cringe. He lowered his head and pursed his lips. "I'll be going on then." He said and bowed. I bowed back and curses under my breath.

I sighed in relief... Hoseok. Mianhae. I didn't mean to. I am the one responsible for all of this.

I blinked twice. A tear drops from my eyes.

---
(Namjoon's P.O.V)

"This is Park Jimin." I introduced Jimin to Taehyung. I can't stop smiling due to this scenario I'm experiencing today.

But why? Why... how come I can see Jimin? I don't have a special ability to see such things. And I don't believe in ghost. But how? How can this be?

"Park Jimin..." Taehyung suddenly murmured behind me, his slender fingers tapping against his chin.

He's still processing it in his mind? Namjoon thought, he shook his head in disbelief. Abruptly the cops came in the hotel rummaging some evidences.

A looking well-uniformed guy approached us. "Will two of you gentlemen come with us in the prison for further information about this kidnapping." The man kindly asked. Taehyung and I nodded. Staring back at Jimin who has a worried expression plasterer on his ever-soft face. Jimin nodded as he was allowing Namjoon to leave with the police officer.

~×~

Staring blankly at the ceiling, He felt so helpless and useless at the same time. He couldn't even saved Heather from being captured earlier.

A tear drop from his eyes as he slowly wiped it out of his pale face. He sniffed and silently sobbed under the covers.

He closed his eyes and breathe slowly, humming a silent yet comforting song. He just closed his eyes, recalling Heather's features. Her eyes, her lips, her face and the way she stared at his eyes, with passion and love. But he doesn't feel, Heather had developed an affection towards him. But he does. He thought really hard.

He loves Heather, and he would do anything to save his first love? Love? I didn't expect that word would come out in my mind without knowing it.

He sighed.

What am I feeling? Is this a feeling of love towards someone or just a feeling of worry?

'It keeps happening even though I want to run away.' Jimin thought.

'I didn't expect all this to happen in one single click.'

'Why did Heather do to receive such consequences in life?'

'Why not punish me? Why her?'

'I want to breathe, but my demons sat on my lungs, I want to smile but worries and doubts makes me wanna cry, I want to be alive but I don't know how.'

I didn't do anything wrong to have a life like this. Who is being punished here?

"Jimin! Heather's downstairs!" Zigne yelled outside the door.

---

Hellaaaaa~ sorry for not updating earlier this morning. But here's another cliff hanger, but a little less tensed cliffhanger hope y'all like it.
:-)