Held Hostage~37

(Jungkook's P.O.V)

"Everything's going shit, because of me." Jungkook whispered to himself.

All this time... I'm the only key for all of this mess.

I am a traitor, I betrayed. I hurt people. But I too saved someone's life.

I remember that time... when Henry, killed Namjoon's parents.

It wasn't really them who betrayed him. I'm all the cost, I am the one to blamed.

I am the fault to all this.

I've kept so many secrets... that I didn't know it all got worse. All messed up, they all got hurt because of my carelessness.

Mianhae...

*ring*

My phone rung...

[You just got yourself in trouble young man.]

[W-what do you mean? Who are you!? Yah!]

[End call]

---
(Jin's P.O.V)

I've been thinking of this a very very long time. But I just couldn't find a way to put this on the hot seat. Especially in front of Haneul.

Bit she deserves to know. She deserves better. I guess Jungkook is ready to tell everyone everything huh.

But somethings missing, a big one. And I guess Jungkook only knows what it was.

He should have the guts to tell her. She deserves to know everything, she's been through much.

Too much that people got hurt. That people are messed up because of the fault that made everyone go insane.

I knew everything but not all. Not everything... there's something unrevealed that no one never know.

---
(Hoseok's P.O.V)

it's quite a shock. But I know Jungkook can explain it more. I've known him, and he knows when to reveal and tell everyone the right time.

And all I know was what Jungkook knew. There's a lot to know.

But it's better if it doesn't comes out I my mouth.

We promised, I promised. He promised. Jungkook promised.

He would tell Haneul everything when it's time. When everything feels messed up? Or when everything's gone too far.

I don't know... but I know there's something bigger.

Too many secrets, too many lies. Too many to keep hidden for years.

And I think it's enough. We've gone too far.
Its never good to Jeep secrets... especially for Namjoon who been on Haneul's side for years and by.

Its never easy.

If not for the threat, the taitors, the lies, the affairs, the wrath, lust, pride, greed, gluttony, sloth and envy... things have never been like this.

Bit life is complicated, life is cruel, life is not fair at all. Life is a lie, which surely end up to death.

And we couldn't keep secrets that are soon to be revealed. The lies and fake friends, cruel world, have gone on our way.

We're very lucky we've made it. All those years of lying, pretending, and betraying.

We've come so far. And so far that everything was a mess from before until now.