Meeting Hobi Hyung~30

(Heather's P.O.V)

"Do you know Hoseok?" Jungkook suddenly asked out of blue. Hoseok? Hobi?.... Maybe it's not my hobi. He irritably scratched his nape as he awkwardly walk beside me.

"No. Who's he's" its not hobi... I never saw him ever since i had that accident. Heather thought. I shook my head looking directly at the road ahead of us.

"Oh. Nothing just a friend of mine." Jungkook said. He smiled awkwardly.

"Oh. Okay." I replied and smiled back. Jungkook and Heather walked in harmony as they walk in the doors of the hospital.

When Heather and her friends walked in the hospital, the place was covered of people's sullen story. I pity those people who lose their love ones. And it hurts me that I also experienced someone died in my life once.

I don't know why... but everything's seems so sad all of a sudden. I can feel their sorrow and grievances. I don't know why.... but I feel sad too.

~×~

Walking our way sloth fully to Yoongi's room. All I think about is...I want to see him. I want to thank him. I want to thank him that he saved me. He sacrificed himself for me. And I am greatful for that. I really am. A smile crept on my face. As I stared at the empty hallway ahead of us.

Just a couple of rooms...and you can thank Yoongi, Heather. I muttered under my breath. The hallway was dead quiet.

Finally we reached Yoongi's room. I felt enthusiasm and happiness. I pinched my skin to know if I'm real, or this is real. I want to burst in his room and hug him tight. I really do.

~×~

"Where's Yoongi?" Jungkook-ah was the first one to ask. While I tried to peak through the room which was no sign of Yoongi.

I stared blankly at the room, in a complete curiosity. I can't believe it. Was he discharged? Is he doing fine right now? Who is he with? Those questions run in my head as I tried to concentrate on what we are doing right now.

For minutes of standing on Yoongi's door. Is he avoiding me? It hit me. Why would he avoid me? Did he know we're coming? Did he?-- My mind keep playing games on me. I caressed my temples with my fingers in frustration.

Until a nurse approached his room. Completely shocked.

"Excuse me. Did you see the patient here?" She asked. My eyes widened.

"What do you mean? You don't know where he is?" I started, I walk in front of her, curios of her curiousness.

"Why are you asking us?"Namjoon butt-in. He nodding at the nurse.

"Yeah. You are the one we should ask." Taehyung stated, he sounds like a detective.

"I'll call the doctor." She turn around but Jungkook-ah stopped her.

"Yah! I'm here. I'm a doctor." He yelled suddenly took our attention.

"Oh. Sorry Dr. Jeon, I didn't notice you there." She stammered. Gripping tightly in her notebook.

"Do we have cctv cameras here?" Jungkook asked. Resting his elbows on his palm as he caresses his chin, in deep thinking.

"Yes we have." The nurse replied.

"I mean do we have here in this hallway? He asked, now he sounded like a defective too.

"Yes." The nurse simply replied.