The Color Of Love. Chapter 6

Chapter 6

.

Alyssa

I slid on some jeans that hugged my hips and thighs; a zebra striped tank top that clung to my torso and some sandals. I was in a hurry because I was already late for senior night and we were supposed to be meeting up in the woods. Jake and I had been “working on the project” everyday. He would either come to my house or I would go to hiss. Neither of our parents stayed at home much so we didn't have to worry about them. We had told nobody about our relationship It was sort of this secretive type relationship. It just didn’t seem right to tell anybody yet but, I could not lie I was glad that we were together.

 I grabbed my bag and headed out the house and jumped in the car.

When I arrived at the school it was about 8:45 and the bonfire started at 8:00. I pulled into a parking space. I got out my car and saw a bunch of guys standing at a car about five spaces over from mine. I got out my car and headed to the woods behind the school, which is where I figured everybody was, since we were doing a bonfire.

"Alyssa" I heard somebody shout as I was walking towards the woods. I turned around to see who had called my name.

“Come here," It was Trevon. I ignored him and kept walking. I heard footsteps approach from behind me. He grabbed me by my waist.

"Trevon what are you doing, you need to let me go" I said frustrated

"Why have you been ignoring me?" he asked. Come on seriously. I can’t believe he had just asked that.

"You know why!" I replied angrily

"No I don't, I thought we were having a good time, I thought we could become something more serious" I looked at him and laughed

"Yea okay, did you think that before or after you fucked me?" I said breaking away from his grip and walking away. I went into the woods and followed the light of the fire so I could make my way through. I finally got to the place where everybody was. My eyes immediately spotted Jake. I was so hooked. He looked towards me and a smile played across his lips. I saw him pull out his phone and text somebody. My phone vibrated.

Jake: Follow me

I watched him as he went into the woods and I followed just as he had instructed me to. I played follow the leader for what seemed like a mile before he stopped. He grabbed both my hands and pulled me closer to him. His hands snaked around my waist and when down to my ass. He groped me. I laughed

'You just can't keep your hands to yourself can you Jake?" I asked him

"Nope" he said lowering his head and pressing his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. Damn, his kisses were amazing and I loved the way they made me felt. He lifted me up wrapping my legs around his waist and pressing me against a tree.

“Jake?” I said pulling away.

“Yea,” He gasped.

“Something bad always happens to the couple getting busy in the woods.” I told him. He laughed.

“I think I would be content, if something bad happened to me with you. I would just be angry that they interrupted us.” I laughed and pressed my lips back to his. We stayed in the woods unseen for about forty-five minutes before we left and went our separate ways. Afterwards I went and found Lyci.

“Girl where have you been?" she asked me

"I just got here" I lied "I was running kind of late" That was the truth. I saw Marco head towards us and then he practically just stole Lyci away from me. Throughout the night I associated with people I knew from school. After a while it became very boring. I wished I could be standing next to Jake right now with his arms wrapped around me. I searched the crowd as I noticed that everybody was starting to sit down around the fire. I saw Jake sitting next to a group of his friends. I looked around for Lyci. I found her and she was motioning for me to come sit down next to her. Everybody was talking about what they would miss most and what they were planning to do after graduation. We talked on this subject for about an hour before the subjects quickly change and we started playing games. Truth Or Dare was the first. We were being so immature. Some people got up and left and others walked into the woods. Most of them who were couples who were probably planning on going and having a good time. The first person up for truth or dare was Will, who I think was one of Jake's best friends because they hung out a lot.