The Color Of Love. Chapter 20

Chapter 20

I sat in Jake’s dorm in his bed with his arms wrapped around me. Mhm it felt so good to be in his arms. I never wanted to leave them. We had gotten over the Sean thing and I was glad. I didn't want a stupid kiss that meant nothing to ruin my relationship with Jake. Me and Sean still talked, but not too much that it would irritate Jake. I just wanted to finish the project with Sean and this class and then we would never really have to talk again, because I loved Jake and I wasn’t going to let anything get in the way of our relationship.

"What you thinking about?" Jake said interrupting my thoughts.

"You," I told him honestly

"Oh really?" he said

"Really," I said. He grabbed my chin and turned my head towards him and he placed his lips on mine.

"Jake somebody's here to visit you they’re on their way to your room right now!" Chris yelled.

"Who are you expecting?" I asked him

"Nobody," He replied right before there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Jake yelled.

"Hey J---"she said but then suddenly stopped once she entered the room. Oh gosh here we go again. I felt Jake's grip tighten around my waist. I was stunned that she was here so I knew that he was super shocked. Had she really driven all the way from Alabama to come here.

"Jake what are you doing. I mean what is she doing here?" Jake's mom asked.

“She's my girlfriend, so she came to see me." Jake replied.

"Jake you're joking right, are you stupid?" she fumed. She glanced towards me "I think you need to leave!" she said to me

"No!" I stated clearly

"Excuse me?" she said

"No, this isn't your house and I'm not leaving." I told her. I was sick and tired of my parents and his parent's bullshit. If they

"Listen you little-"

"Mom stop!" Jake yelled

"Alyssa maybe you should leave." I turned to look at him.

"What Jake you're kidding right?"

"Nah I'm serious." He replied

"Jake what the hell why---"

"Alyssa please just drop it and go." he slightly shouted at me. I looked from him to his mom. I scattered out of his arms and abruptly got up from his bed. I grabbed my shoes and keys.

"I'll come over later." Jake said

"Don't bother!" I told him before walking out and slamming his door. I was pissed. Why would he tell me to leave? Why not tell that bitch to leave.

Jake

I sighed as Alyssa slammed my door and walked out and soon I heard another door slam. I looked at my mom.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"What do you mean I came to visit my son." she replied

"Why didn't you call?"

"I didn't know I'd have to. Jake what are you doing with her?" she asked

"What'd do you mean? She's my girlfriend." I replied