Keeping Our Love Chapter 5

Hope you like it.

To me this chapter isn't as good as it could be so i am really sorry. :( I know im  horrible.

Anyways forgive me for not editing and stuff.

vote/comment/tweet/like

I hung up the phone and stood up. I walked over to the cabinet and opened them looking for something to cook for tonight. I would probably end up having to go to the store though. I scanned through all the cabinets trying to make up my mind on what I wanted to cook tonight. I was most likely going to go for something easy. Spaghetti, bread, and salad sounded good to me. I began scanning for the items that I would need. I had spaghetti sauce, noodles, and ground beef. So I need salad and bread. I looked in the cabinets once again pulling out the seasonings I would use.

I felt hands wrap around my waist.

"You finally awake sleepy head?" I asked him.

"Yea, but I'm not the only one awake" he said pressing himself harder into me. I let out a soft chuckle. He was still naked. I could feel the warmth of his skin against mine.  I turned around and wrapped my hands around his waist and pulled him closer to me. He lifted me up and placed me on the counter as he began to kiss my neck.

"Jake" I moaned not really meaning for it to come out that way.

"Jake, we can't do this right now." I told him.

"And why not?" He said slipping his hands inside my panties.

"Jake stop" I said pulling his hand out.

"What's wrong" He asked.

"Nothing, we just need to go grocery shopping" I told him.

"Grocery shopping can't wait" he asked me.

"No because I have to cook tonight." I told him.

"We can go buy something to eat" he said as he started back kissing my neck. I laughed.

"No Jake I have to cook because I invited my parents over for dinner." I told him. He pulled back and looked at me.

"What why?" He asked.

"What do you mean why? I told you I was going to invite them over" I told him.

"Yea but I didn't know you meant in the next 24 hours, I didn't even think you were talking about within the next week" he stated.

"Well they're coming over around six, so I need to get prepared." I told him. He sighed and lifted me off the counter and placed me back on the ground.

"You want to go shopping with me?" I asked him.

"Not really" he replied.

'You are such a jerk" I said punching him in the shoulder playfully.