The Race For Love. Chapter 11

New Chappy

vote/coment/like/tweet

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up and Jake was hovering over me while playing with my hair. I buried my face in his chest. I probably looked like shit.

"Why do you do that?" I asked him.

"Do what?" he asked

"Sit there and watch me while you play with my hair." I asked him.

"I don't know, it's just a habit." he said.

" Oh," I stated. He laughed.

"Come on you are spending the day with Chris okay?" he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I have to work." he said.

"What, you work?" I asked forgetting that everyone didn't have a spouse that didn't want them to work.

"Of course how do you think I survive?" he said.

"What do you do?"

"I'm a Geologist/Geographer that's how I knew all that stuff about the states and the waterfall."

"Ohhhh," I dragged out. "You never even talked about stuff like that in high school or college." I told him.

"Yea I know it was kind of a last minute decision that was worth making" he told me.

"Do you like it?" I asked him.

"Of course" he replied. I sighed and laid my head back down.

"Come on now I got to be there soon." he said getting out of the bed. I groaned but got up reluctantly.

"If we take a shower together we get done quicker." Jake stated.

"Haha very funny, but that won't be happening." I told him

"Whatever I still love you girl." He said as he walked out the room. I quickly took a shower and got ready while he was in the shower.

Jake was now dropping me off like I was a baby being babysat. Jake knocked on the door and Chris answered quickly. He said Hey and invited us in. Chris had a nice place. It was definitely a bachelor's pad. Not long after Jake left to go to "work" and it was just me and Chris.

"So what do you want to do today?" Chris said flopping on the couch next to me.

"What is there to do, you're the one who lives down here." I told him.

"Hmmmm I don't know depends on what you want to do, and then I can tell you what's down here." He told me.

"What? That doesn't make any sense." I told him.

"Yea it does." he said laughing.

"You are such a dumbass." I told him.

"And you have a nice ass." My jaw dropped. I punched his shoulder.

"Have you been staring at my ass Chris?" I asked him.

"How can I not?" he said.

"Shutup Chris," I said

"It's not my fault you have a nice ass." he stated.

"Are you flirting with me?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Naw just saying what a nice ass you have." he stated. I laughed

"Okay, lets watch a movie, do you have any movies you haven't seen?" I asked him.