The Color Of Love. Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"So, one more month until school is out and then it's just me and you," I told Jake.

"Yup, can't wait," he said. "I can fuck you as much as I want."

"Jake!" I shouted which made him laugh.

"Come on! I'm kidding even though I wouldn't mind you letting me have you as much as I want."

"You're such an ass sometimes! Do you know that?"

"Yea, but you like it because it turns you on," he replied

"And what makes you think that?" I asked.

"Because you're wet and hot," he replied placing his hands on my ass while pulling me closer to him. He leaned his head down and then whispered in my ear.

"If you want me right here right now, you can have me, all you got to do is ask." He stated

"Jake we are in the school parking lot."

"That doesn't matter." He laughed after seeing me roll my eyes. "Alyssa, I'm kidding again. Hahaha, can you take a joke or what?"

"No, I cannot." He laughed again.

"Listen I got to go meet my parents for something, but I'll stop by and see you tomorrow okay? Your parents are out of town right?" he asked. I nodded.

"Alright then I'll see you tomorrow," he said pecking me on the lips and then getting in his car. I walked over to my car where Lyci was already sitting down inside.

"Aww you guys are so adorable," she said

"Whatever. So what are we doing tonight?" I asked her.

"I have no clue," she replied. "Let's just rent movies and order pizza." That's exactly what we ended up doing until about one o-clock that morning.

I sat on the couch watching the movies with Lyci that we didn't get to finish yesterday. Then I got a text from Jake telling me to let him in. I opened the door to see Jake walking up.

"Hey," I said wrapping my arms around him. I had missed him so much and it hadn't even been a full day since I'd seen him. I let go of him so he could come in.

"What're you watching?" Jake asked.

"The Proposal," Lyci answered. "It's okay if you don't want to watch and would rather go upstairs with Alyssa; just don't scream too loud" She said jokingly.

"Lyci," I said shooting her a glare.

"What? I heard you were amazing in bed Jake," she replied. Jake glanced at me.

"Okay, listen, I'm not going to pretend to be your friend like Alyssa for whatever reason, so you can stop talking to me like we're friends. You stopped being her friend and left her, so why should I like you?" he said to Lyci.

"Jake stop! Listen, maybe you should leave," I told him.

"What?" he said shocked.

"Maybe you should leave, you don't need to be rude to her like that." I told him.

"You're serious" He asked me. I nodded.

"Jake, don't be mad, I--"

"No! Forget it, I'm leaving," Jake said before walking out and slamming the door. There was silence as I stood in place. Jake was in the wrong... right? I wasn't just overreacting, I mean, he shouldn't talk to her like that... right? I know he doesn't like her but still! Shouldn't he have some respect?!