Keeping Our Love Chapter 2

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I awakened to the feeling of Jake carrying me. At least that's what I figured it was because I could no longer feel the motion of the car. I was still moving and butterflies occupied my tummy. I opened my eyes and we were in an elevator. What the hell?

"I thought you were supposed to wake me up when we were almost there" I asked him.

"Well you just looked so beautiful sleeping. I didn't want to wake you up." He replied.

"You're too sweet" I said burying my face into his chest. I heard the elevator door open with a ding and then Jake walked out. I didn't bother to look up and see where we were going. I just know that we walked through a door and then he placed me on the bed and I pulled him down on top of me. He laughed as he placed both his hands on the sides of my head. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled his face down to mine kissing him. He pecked me on the lips a few times and then he pulled back.

"I have to go get the bags" Jake said. As he leaned up.

"No" I said pulling him back down. He laughed against my lips.

"Come on we have to go start apartment looking or you could just stay with me" He stated.

"That sounds like a very good idea Jake but I can't" I told him. He sighed and got off of me.

"Well come on we have to start looking. I want you to be moved in by the end of the week" he stated. I grunted and got up off the bed.

"I'll be back with our bags and then we will start apartment searching" he said. I muttered an okay and then he left the room.

I laid on the bed on the verge of falling back to sleep when I heard the door open.

"Wake up " Jake said catching me.

"I'm up!"I replied as he sat the bags down in a corner.

"Come on let's go" he said grabbing my hand and yanking me from the bed.

"Jeesh" I muttered. He ignored me and we continued walking.

The first apartments we came across were Sweetwater Apartments and I was immediately sold. I mean the atmosphere was pleasant and the people were nice and then the apartment was beautiful. It was a two bedroom apartment with two baths. It had a kitchen, a dining area and a balcony. It wasn't much but I was pleased and they let me do a lease that was only six months long. Also the apartment wasn't that epensive. It was only 589 a month along with a 300 dollar deposit fee, which was a really good deal. Jake had kind of forced me to let him pay. I would have paid because I did have money saved in my bank account,but he wasn't hearing it.

So tomorrow we would began the moving in process now I had to go buy furniture and stuff and get my things from the house, which was probably going to cause slight problems.

I inhaled and let out a deep breathe as I got out the car. I had called to let Trevon know that we were coming over but he didn't answer, so I left a message. Hopefully he had gotten my message, because I didn't want this to be a big surprise. I just wanted to get most of my things and then leave.We had rented a moving truck so hopefully it wouldn't be to difficult. I began to walk up the driveway with Jake by my side. This felt like Déjà vu. I went up to the door and knocked. It wasn't long before Trevon answered.

"Hey" I greeted " Did you get my message" I asked him.

"Yea" He said opening the door for us to come in.

"I just need to get a few things Trev. It shouldn't-----" I quickly stopped what I was saying when I noticed my parents sitting in the living room on the couch.