Keeping Our Love Chapter 13

vote/comment/like/tweet

hope you like it:)

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sat up in the bed pulling the covers up higher to cover myself up. Jake had opened up the blinds and the light shone in from the adjacent wall in the room. Jake came from out of the closet holding clothing in his hands.

"I called the realtor and she said that she can meet us around twelve. So you need to be ready at eleven- thirty." Jake said as he hurriedly threw on his clothes. He was running a little late so he was kind of in a hurry.

"Okay Jake" I replied. It felt like we needed to be switching spots.

"Don't forget Alyssa. Don't have me coming here and you are not ready." He stated.

"Jake I won't forget. I will be ready" I told him.

"If you have any more houses that you would like to view make sure you send them by email before eleven o' clock" He said.

"Okay" I replied. He walked over to me.

"I'll see you later okay" He said right before placing his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me causing him to brace himself so he would not fall. He began to pull back but I just tightened my grip around his neck and pushed my lips back against his.

"Alyssa I got to go" He mumbled in between kisses. I sighed and reluctantly let him go. He laughed and stood up straight.

"I'll see you later" He said before grabbing his keys and exiting out the door. I flopped back down on the bed. I don't see how he did it. How could he be up with me until the  like two o' clock in the morning and then get up around six or seven to go to work. I was so f-ing tired right now. I began to close my eyes. I wish I could just sleep all day, but me and Jake had  to go meet a realtor to look at some houses.

Jake wanted at least five bedrooms and he wanted a pool and a big back yard. I think he was thinking of children when he was picking out the house because he also wanted a playroom and a movie room. I really hoped that there was a possibility of  me still being able to get pregnant because I really didn't want to shatter his dreams of becoming a father.

I reluctantly got up out of bed and found something appropriate to wear for house looking. Then I hopped into the shower.

Once I was out of the shower I began to get dress. I was going to get fully ready and then go back to sleep. At least that was my plan as of right now.

I was done getting ready at about nine forty-five. I climbed under the covers and went to sleep.

"Girl if you don't wake up" I heard Jake mutter. " Alyssa wake up and get ready" he stated.

"I'm ready"I told him as I rolled over facing away from him.

"How are you ready when you are sleeping" He asked.

"I got ready before I went to sleep" I muttered.