Chapter 2: Bruges, dinner and a hot guy

"Okay Tristan" Wendy said five minutes later looking up at him "You're tall, did anyone ever told you that?" He smiled, not really knowing what to say. "I think Teddy doesn't speak of his weird Belgian friend too often." She couldn't help but smile."O he does, he is very annoying. Francis just can't stop talking about you." "Oh" Wendy blushed slightly but quickly recovers "So than you know I more often than not just say things that pop in to my head?" "Yes, he did mention that." He smiled "On that note you look familiar but I can't put my finger on it."

"Maybe you saw him in one of my photo's " Francis said quickly "Yes that must be it" Tristan says as well. "Hmmm probably, so what do you want to see first?"

They walked around Bruges for the rest of the day. Wendy pointing out the Belfry tower. Which has a whopping 366 steps to the top! They took one of the boats on the canals and listened to the captain explaining what they saw. They went to see this small, little bridge which is one of the most romantic spots in Bruges. They walked on the coble stone streets while Wendy talked about the old hospital and the Michelangelo in the Sweet Lady Church. She kept pointing out interesting spots and shops. Tristan listened the her with growing interest and was amazed how much she knew. Once and a while she stopped to help some tourist on their way. Switching easily between four languages.

"I'm hungry." Wendy said looking at her watch."It's 19h and I have talked to much and walked to much." Tristan stopped looking at her blinking his eyes. "Why don't we go fresh up?" He said kindly "We go back to the hotel and you can go home to change." "That's a good idea. I'll text you where we'll have dinner."Francis put in. He watched his friend looking at Wendy and has a lot to ask "Fine I live nearby. I can use some clean clothes. See you guys later." She start to walk away "Dress nice my little chocolate bean!" Francis shouted "We are going out after dinner." She put her hand in the air waving. She heard him and she will.

"Ok, Tristan." Francis began "What is happening here? You looked at her like you could eat her!" "She is very interesting, smart, witty, good sense of humour. " He started rambling."Ok, stop there, my friend. You lied to her, she's not good with lairs. You told her your name is Tristan!" "I know I did, that was stupid." "Yes it was, she will find out you know. I won't tell her but she will remember where she saw you. I'm amazed she didn't already." "I will tell her tonight." "I hope so Tom. Let's get ready. See you in 30min." They walked each to their room.

"God how strange, I just saw that girl for the first time today and I can't get her out of my mind. She really is one of the most interesting people I've met in a long time." Tom taught to himself while taking of his clothes and walked to the shower. He let the warm water wash all over his body. While washing his hair he could only think of her. Her deep brown eyes with their long lashes. "How did I even notice those?" Her smile, she had the most sweet smile. Her brown hair, looked actually like liquid chocolate. He finished his shower and kept on thinking about Wendy. He was amazed that she was fluent in at least for languages. He must ask her about that, does she read? What else does she like? What are her hobbies? "God, Tom!" He said to himself "Get a grip, you just met the girl!" He finished getting ready. He met up with Francis in the hotel lobby.

"Ah Tom, all clean and fresh again." Francis stood up from the sofa he was sitting on. "Yes." "What is on your mind Tom?" Tom sighs and laughs at the same time. "What do you mean?" "You look like you're not mentally here, like you're somewhere else." Francis looks at his friend. Tom sighs again. "You told me so much about this girl, I've seen photo's and everything. But meeting her... she is special isn't she?" He looks at his hands not able to look at Francis. "Yes she is, Wendy is my special, little, chocolate bean." Francis laughs. Tom suckles "Really funny 'Teddy'." "O no, no, no you are not allowed to call me that! Only Wendy can!" "Why does she call you that Francis?" "I won't tell you that and don't dare to ask her." They both laugh. "But serious Tom, you are an actor. You're lucky that you didn't get recognised yet. She may have seen one film with you in it. And you still had your blond curls. But even if she doesn't remember that but she will know your name. She will hate we've been lying too her." "I'm sorry, I'm just nervous. What if she's only friendly and kind to me because of my job?" Francis looks angry at Tom. "Tom, friend she knows actors even you would be star struck when you meet them. She helped me cater Gaston Allen his birthday dinner. She totally enchanted the man. You have nothing to fear. Now I've texted her, she will meet us at the restaurant"

"Alice! I'm home and I'm going to kill you!" Wendy walked in their apartment, hanging her keys on the hook. "I'm too young to die!" Alice shouted from behind a cushion. "Why did you tell Stefie about that bloody kiss?" "I thought they all knew." Alice said, looking all innocent. "I heard Francis came by in the shop, whisking you away with some totally hot guy." Wendy smiled "He did came by. We are having dinner." "How hot was this friend?" Alice asked with a big grin on her face. "O he's very British." Alice just looked at Wendy urging her to go on. "He is very tall and lean. You would think someone that tall would be like walking awkward and stuff no?" Alice just kept looking. "His teeth are very white. His hair is short and dark and his name is Tristan" Wendy looked at her friend. She listened to Wendy with her arms wrapped around the cushion. Wendy shook her head and went to her room to change. "You left out the most important thing!" Alice shouted, she got up from the sofa and followed Wendy to her room. "I forgot what?" "You didn't mention his eyes. You totally always mention the eyes!" Wendy let out a short laugh "God Alice you're annoying. His eyes are clear blue and intents." "OOOO" Alice jumped up and down "You totally find him attractive!" "Leave me alone wonder land I need to get ready." Wendy pushed Alice out of her room and locked the door.

"The way he looked at me... well that was interesting. I can't remember someone looking at me like that." She thought. She stepped into the shower and all she thought about was Tristan. She noticed more about him then just his length, teeth and eyes. When she guided them in Bruges he listened and seemed really interested. His face was handsome. His lips where thin and he had this thing he sometimes did with his tongue it was both cute and well very cute. She finished her shower and stood in front of her closet. "What to wear, what to wear." She thought while holding a finger too her lips. "Your LBD Wendy." Alice said from the other side of the door." It shows of all of your good parts, it's sexy and yet casual." "Can you read my mind or something?" Wendy laughs while opening her door. "No, but I can look in a keyhole." "My god Alice!" Wendy slaps her lightly on her arm. "I'm going to wear the dress, but only because I was going to." "You received a text just now By the way."

"Meet you in 20? Trattoria Trium is calling our name!" x

"We're going to eat Italian" Wendysaid looking up from her phone. Alice smiled "Your favourite"

"I'll be there." x

"Just so you know, I'm so not waiting up for you Wen." Alice winks and flops herself back on the sofa