Chapter 24: After shock

Wendy forgot who was all on her list of people she said she was going to kill. She would never do that of course, to bloody and messy. But right now she really felt like she would kill her sister. Even if it is only to get that smirk of her face.

"Wendy are you okay?" Victor and the others looked worried. Wendy shook her head. Her eyes still fixed on Gina. "No, I'm not." "Uhm Wendy?" Louise looked at the photo and then at her sister. "Is Tom Hiddleston really the father of your baby," Wendy looked at Louise seeing the hurt in her eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys." She sighed. "Tom and I are just friends now, nothing more." "Well."Jenny looked up from her phone. "You might have some convincing to do on the just friends part." She gave her phone to Wendy.

Tom Hiddelston's secret is out!

A few months ago, Tom was spotted with a brunet in Bruges (Belgium). They must have had a really good night! The mystery girl is Wendy La Ruelle, a Belgian chocolatier. She works for caterer to the starts Francis DeWitte in London!

Now Tom Hiddleston has been very secretive about his love life,you never know for sure if he is dating. But one very alert fan was able to spot the couple coming from a doctor's office.

Don't they look happy? Well they should be! Sources close to the couple have revealed that. Tom Hiddleston is going to be a father! Yes there is a Hiddles Baby on the way! We can now only wait for the couple to announce this big news along with maybe some other news?

The article wasn't a long one, it was a post on a gossip page. The photo that still was projected at the party was under the article.

Wendy her stomach turned. She needed to get away from here. She stood up heading for the exit when se saw Kevin. "Kevin, I thought you and Tom's lawyer handle the Delicious œufs situation." Kevin covered his face. "We did. They gave me the photo's." He shook his head. "Then who?" Her eyes winded in realisation. "Gina?" She said shocked. "She came into my office, I was called away." Wendy just stood there. Staring at her sister. "How can she do this? Does she really hate me that much?" She couldn't understand.

Wendy sat on the train, reading her book. Then she heard the whispers. "That's her?! He could do so much better!" "I know, I guess love really does make blind." They giggled. Wendy ignored them as best she could. But it was hard. Would this be her life from now on? People judging her? And what about the baby?

She arrived in London. Cameras where flashing, People were shouting. Wendy felt her heart race, her breathing got shallow. She was scared and alone. Two hands grabbed her. "Wendy, I'm here." Tom said in her ear. Three bodyguards followed leading them out.

Wendy sat on her couch, crying. So tried not to but it happened. Tom sat next to her, his face shocked. resting his chin on her head.. Francis looked at her, worried like crazy about his dear friend and felt anger; like he never felt before. He drank from his jenever. Repeating "Gina, widow, bitch." softly.

"I have an interview tomorrow." Tom said moving so he could look Wendy in the eye. "I'll tell them the truth." He held her face in his hands. "What will you say? She was a one night stand gone wrong?" His eyes widened shaking his head in disbelieve. "You are not a one night stand for me! You'll never be! God Wendy! I love you!" He looked her in the eyes. "I know you do. But I can't do this. Please just go." Tom looked hurt, heartbroken even. But he got up "I'll be there when you need me Wendy." She just looked at her cup.

"Wendy." Francis started. "I know Teddy! But it's all so messed up!" He nodded. "He loves you." "I know!" "And you? Do you love him?" Wendy stared at her tea."I'm having his baby. I don't know. Maybe I love him. Maybe I just love the idea of us." "Wendy!" "Francis please. My sister betrayed me again, only this is much worse than sleeping and marrying my ex. The things they said in the train, the cameras... I just can't"

Francis hugged Wendy. They sat in silence. She fell asleep in his arms.

"Good morning sunshine." John smiled as Wendy came walking in the next morning. "You had an interesting few days." He smiled waving his phone. "It was interesting." Wendy said, tired. "You know I like you don't you?" John said simply. "You are an annoying friend."She smiled. He laughed "I know, but it's true. I can't have you that is fine. But I will stay your annoying friend." She hugged him. "Thank you John, I can always use a friend." "You want to go and have lunch with me? Francis won't come in, he took a day off." "He did what? Why?" John shrugged his shoulders "He's the boss."

Wendy had a great time at lunch. John was a good story teller. He talked about his travels and family, things he did. He made her laugh and forget the bad things for a while. "You really did that?" She couldn't believe it. "O yes and I couldn't taste anything for one month." She laughed. "That's just plain stupid." "Not as stupid as butt dialling your mother while..." He gave a meaning full look. "No!" Wendy exclaimed. "O I wish it was a lie. It's my mom's most favourite story at family parties." She just laughed, maybe it wasn't even that funny but she really laughed. Getting all the stress and negative energy out of her system.