Chapter 5: Hotel room and wake up call

Sorry  I'm really not good at writting these type of things so I hope you like it. If you have suggestion for me to improve this. I would love to hear it.

Before she knew it she was pressed against the door. Tom holding her in his arms. She looked at him. Fist she was shocked but she saw the soft look in his eyes. He looked down and whispered. "I spend most of the evening thinking about holding you in my arms and wondering how soft your lips are." Wendy swallowed, her mouth was dry. She looked at Tom, he came closer. Finally closing the gap between them and pressed his lips softly against hers.

Tom started to kiss her softly. Uncertain if she would want to kiss him back. He knew he had to take his chance. He felt attracted to her the moment he saw her and she enchanted him trough out the evening with her laugh and conversation.

She kissed him back. Not knowing why. She never was the type of girl to do this sort of thing. But she couldn't resist him. She wanted him.

Wendy wrapped her arms around his neck. Kissing him with more passion then he was expecting. He laughs softly. More than willing to kiss her back like that.
He lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist.

Releasing her lips from his. She started to nibble his ear and kiss his neck. He left out a soft groan. Pressing her harder against the door. She started to unbutton his shirt. He puts her down, quickly taking it off. She put her hands on his chest. Gently going down feeling his well trained body. "You like what you see?" He asks rising one eyebrow. She put both hands on his waist and simply came closer, looking up at him, she nodded with a sweet smile. He cupped her face starting to kiss her again.

They kissed and touch, taking their time. Tom came closer again and his hands where going to the back of her dress. He opened the zipper slowly. His hands softly going down her back. she felt a pleasant shiver going down her spine. Her dress fell on the ground. Standing almost naked in front of him.

Tom looked at her with approving eyes. He licked his lips while his hands held her breasts. She smiled, came closer and started to open his trousers.
He stood there fully naked and hard in front of her. she looked up at him and started to kiss his stomach. She went down using her tongue. She held him in her hands. She started licking it. Tom's body tenses from pleasure. She smiled a little. She played with it for a while. And then she took him in her mouth.

Sucking him slowly and then harder and faster, taking him deep in her mouth or just at the tip. Tom groaned starting to move with her. She felt his body tense and then she stopped. Tom looked at her with hungry eyes. Letting out a soft laugh. "You." Is al he said. Lifting her up and put her on the bed.

He started to kiss her. He went from her neck slowly down. His hand was playing with her. She sighs of pleasure and arched her body against him. He went all the way down. Licking her now. she loved it. She had her hands in his hair. When she almost climaxed she pushed him up kissing him feverishly.

He came to lie on top of her, slowly going inside her.

Wendy woke up. She lie in Tom his arms. She looked at him for a while. He's still sleeping. she heard the muffled beeping of her phone. Wendy carefully got out of the bed. Before she looked at her phone. she looked for all her clothes. Most of them where by the door. Wendy got dressed and looked at Tom, a big smile on her face. She couldn't remember the last time she had so much fun in a bed.

She kept looking at him a little longer before opening her purse and looking at her phone.

"My room now!"- Teddy

Wendy looked at the text a little confused. She left the room as quietly is she could and went to see what Teddy wants.

"You dirty little slut." He said when he opened his door. Wendy blinked and went inside. Jeremy sat on the bed wearing only his boxers. "You're the one to talk." She said smiling at Jeremy. "Good morning." He waved at her." Honey" he said,"you glow." "She must have had really good sex." Francis said a little angry. She looked at him. "What's wrong with you?." "Did he tell you?" He said. "Did who tell me what?" She was confused. "He didn't?!" Francis screamed. "Teddy what's going on?". Wendy demanded. He sighs running his hands trough his hair. "Read." Is all he said while he gave her is I pad.

'Breaking news'

Yesterday Tom Hiddleston was spotted in Bruges, Belgium. He seemed to be there with one of his friends, caterer for the rich and famous Francis Haaght who originally is from Bruges. But was that just a cover up for something else? Did Tom had a hot date with a lady friend?

An attentive fan saw our beloved Tom in the company of a unknown lady. It started innocently enough. walking through the city.

'I heard her talk about the city and thought she was a guide. She clearly knows Francis. They seemed to be good friends." The fan reported.

Later that evening they where spotted at a restaurant and had dinner. Things started to take a turn. They were together the whole evening.

"They clearly had a good time, laughing and talking al trough dinner. They went to the Café after that."

But dear friends, they were last seen going to Tom his hotel! Looking very cosy together.

What do you all think? Is this Tom his special lady friend? Will thousand of hearts break when their relationship is confirmed? And most importantly, who is she?

Stay tuned my dear readers. We will get to the truth. But in the mean time, what do you think?

There dozens of photo's attached to the article. Most of them where with just to two of them leaving Francis and Jeremy out. Looking at the photo's you would think it was just the two of them.

Wendy looked at the I pad. She turned pale. Tears of anger glitter in her eyes. "Tristan hé." She growled while giving Francis his I pad back. "I told him to tell the truth." Francis began. "I never watched any of your stupid trailers, articles and what not about your famous friends because I like to form my own opinion based on meeting them in person. I never saw any of the movies simply so I wouldn't get star struck. But I know the names, I hear people talk about them. So I know how famous he is, so that is him? Tom Hidlleston?." She said all this in a low voice like almost growling. " You helped him lie to me Teddy. I can't stand liars." Her eyes where big with anger, the disgust was written all over her face

Francis could see the anger and disappointment in her eyes. He knew she would be angry. He also knew she would be a lot less angry if Tom told her the truth himself. Preferably before sleeping with her. "I'm sorry." He began "You're sorry? You are sorry?" She laughed, it sounded hollow. "I have been lied to once before by the man I called husband and a girl I called sister. I'm an honest and kind person, naive sometimes I know. But you know how much I suffered and you know..." a sob escaped her. " I don't give myself to another person as easily as you do, I felt good with him. I thought he... God I'm so stupid!"

She turned and left the room.