One.

Chasing you;
_

Hoseok's loud voice echoed throughout the hallway as he shouted for his best friend's name - Jimin while he runs towards the classroom.

"What the fuck is wrong with you in such early morning?" Jimin groaned as he lift up his head.

"Jiminie, I heard that two news students transferred to our school today, they might be your fans again," Hoseok nudged his best friend's arms as he smirked.

"I don't care who the hell are they, and Jiminie sounds gay so stop calling me that and now fuck off," with that, Jimin buried his head in between his arms again, trying to fall back asleep right before the teacher enters.

Jimin has always been this cold blooded and merciless, no matter to his family or people around him, this is his trademark; no one can go against him just by knowing how unpredictable and scary he could actually turned to.

Being a popular kid in the school is not what he wants, having boys and girls orbiting around him all day is not what he wished for, but what he could do?

Just accept what God has planned for him.

-

"Jungkook-ah, you're seriously driving me crazy, I don't understand why you have to come all the way from Busan and study? This place is almost the same." Taehyung grumbled while he and his childhood friend walked down the crowded hallway during their first day in school.

"But Tae, Busan doesn't have him." Jungkook smiled in comfort.

"Ugh, Jeon Jungkook if he's really that great just like how you always tell me, I'm sure he definitely won't even spare a look at you!"

Taehyung scoffed, "just by your ordinary looks? I really had no idea how can you fall for someone whom you haven't met before!"

As a best friend, Taehyung really had no intention in hurting Jungkook; he just doesn't want him to fall too deep into someone who wouldn't even bother about Jungkook's existence.

Just by how popular, how talented, how good-looking, how perfect he is; Park Jimin is just someone Jungkook will never get near with, will never hold, will never own, will never love him back, a person who he could only look from afar.

"Jungkook-ah, don't forget today is our first day, we'll have to hurry up and search for our form teacher and class!" Taehyung nervously exclaimed.

Jungkook chuckles at how excited Taehyung is, on the other hand he tried to look around, hoping to search for someone who could help out.

He then spotted a friendly looking student walking towards him, he carefully approached him and enquire, "excuse me, may I know where is the school office?"

Hoseok had his attractive sunshine smile plastered on his face, "are you possible the new student?"

"Ah, y-yes. I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you." He bowed.

"Nice to meet you too Jungkook, I'm Hoseok by the way. I'll bring you to the office then," Hoseok placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

On their way to the office, they meet up with Taehyung who has already went to the end of the hallway, trying to make some new friends.

Guess school life will seemed a lot trilling now. I can't wait to tell Jimin I have finally met them. Hoseok thought.

is like chasing the clouds.

Author's note:

Gosh, this chapter sucks ttm