Two.

will you ever;
_

Jungkook:

First day of school has been going well so far, students and teachers here are being so friendly and kind towards me; making me feel at ease.

Taehyung and I decided to grab something to fill up our empty stomach during break time.

As we are queuing up to purchase for our meals, the senior that we met this morning - Hoseok appeared out of nowhere as he invited us to go sit with him and some of his other friends.

We both agreed to that as we followed him towards a table which situated at the very end of the cafeteria, with four other people sitting around it, one of them is Jimin.

My eyes fall on him so effortlessly that every parts of my body froze, surprising yet familiar with that beautiful looks of him.

A head of dark brunette locks, well-defined cheekbones and jawline, a pair of cold yet mesmerising eyes, perfectly pointed nose and that plump kissable lips - what a powerful and flawless visual.

"Guys, this is Taehyung and Jungkook the two new transferred students!" Hoseok introduced us to the four boys and we exchanged respectful bows and greetings except Jimin who looked away with an annoyed face plastered on his face.

"Uhh guys, this is Jimin. He's actually very sweet but this guy just love to show his fuck face," Seok Jin commented as we sat down, earning chuckles from the others.

"Ah hyung... just shut up will you?" Jimin then turned around while taking a sip of his beverage.

While I was having my meal and the others can't seemed to stop chit-chatting, my eyes never once leave Jimin, I took my every single chance to study his features, however not forgetting to look away when he lifted up his head.

This time, Jimin stood up all of a sudden and shot me a piercing gaze, "you, come out with me."

Everyone's gaze followed us until we left the cafeteria and went to small empty space next to the stairs.

Jimin stood in front of me with both of his hands shoved in his pockets, "stop staring at me, will you?"

"I-I.."

Before I could even finish my sentence, Jimin cuts me off, "get out my way."

With that, Jimin had his shoulders brushed against mine before disappearing from my sight.

I had my head hung low, can't help but to feel absolutely terrible, his words repeating non-stop in my mind, hurting every single part of me, tearing me into billion broken pieces.

My broken heart was still and for a moment, i felt only numbness. And then anger and sadness surged through me with so much power, I do not know what to do. My heart stopped beating; it had only beat for him. My mind went black, and so did my heart.

The bell rings, indicating the students that the following class is about to start, I saunter my way to the classroom, head never once lift up as if the floor was the most fascinating thing in the world.

Little did I know, a tear escaped from the corner of my eye, sliding down to my cheek. I swiftly wiped it off with the back of palm, hoping that nobody see this.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung ran into the class, panting hard while settling his butt onto the chair, "where the hell have you and Jimin been?"

I shook my head in response, hoping that Taehyung would stop asking me anymore questions.

"a-are you alright?" he asked again.

"Tae...I just wanted to be alone." I whispered, shutting him up as he walked out and went back to his own classroom.

Guess first day of school weren't that pleasant after all.

spare me a glance.

Author's note:

should i continue this piece of shit or nah