Eight.

We'll eventually;

Jungkook got out from the shower only to see Taehyung who was well-dressed, sitting on his respective bed with an excited face expression plastered.

"what's wrong with that smile?" Jungkook dried his hair with his towel while asking.

"I'm so excited for the home-party later!" Taehyung rubbed his palms against each other and stared up to the room ceiling in anticipation; just like how a high school girl acts whenever she thinks of her idol.

"what home-party?" Jungkook crooked his brows.

"what the hell Jeon Jungkook? Have you forgot that Hosoek-hyung told us we'll be having a home-party tonight?" Taehyung's words slapped Jungkook back to reality that he then recalls Hosoek has mentioned about the home-party on the Friday night.

"ahh..I remembered...but I guess I'm not going," Jungkook then falls back on his pillow, ready to take a nap.

"you fucking sure about this? you're going to let me go all alone?" his best friend stood up.

"of course you aren't going to be alone, the others are going right?"

"so you're still thinking that Jimin might hate to see you there aye?" Taehyung crossed his arms, as he sees how Jungkook shot his eyes open and pressed his lips into a straight line as if his words had successfully hit every single part of Jungkook.

"I knew it! gosh Jungkook he won't!" Taehyung face palmed.

"nah..it's okay. count me out," Jungkook then covered himself with the blanket and pretend to have fallen asleep.

Taehyung who was already speechless, shook his head helplessly while he slowly making his way out and went to where the party was held which at one of the auditorium in school.

As soon as Taehyung walked out of the room, Jungkook sat up from his position and ruffled his hair in frustration.

He, himself does not understand why he chose not to go, maybe its because he wanted to avoid Jimin; whom he knew won't actually be that happy to see him there at the party.

Even though Jimin has helped him a lot in the punishment, part of him guessing that Jimin came maybe it's because Hoseok has asked him to or someone else did in the gang.

That's just part of his guess, but what is behind everything he does not know.

--

The music blast through the speakers that Jimin guessed it could actually be heard across the hallway.

He moved his body according to the music that plays, feeling every part of it, trying to clear his thoughts by doing so.

However, a pat on his shoulder made him jolted a little, turning to see Taehyung with his infamous boxy grin, "what's up ChimChim?"

"ey, fucker." Jimin shot back, earning a slight punch on his arm by Taehyung.

"where's the others?" Taehyung asked against Jimin's ear as the blasting music was too loud for his words to be heard.

Jimin pointed over to the other side of the hall, Taehyung looked over to where was pointed, to see Namjoon and Seok Jin hugging each other while dancing to the songs, while Yoongi and Hosoek stood by with drinks in their hands.

Taehyung nodded his head in understanding and looked back to Jimin who waited for him to say something, but instead Taehyung locked his gaze with Jimin, as if those eyes would give him answers that he has been searching for.

Trains of thoughts rushing in and out of his mind, heart beat accelerates to an uncontrollable speed as Taehyung looked into Jimin's mesmerizing eyes; feeling more attracted than usual.

Guess Jungkook was right, Jimin really is good looking.

He then lift up his hand to reach Jimin's face and cupped his slightly puffed cheeks, "indeed, you're hot."

"Always am," Jimin replied coldly while slapping away Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung licked his dried lips and lowered his head in embarrassment, glad that the lightnings in the area has disguised the tint of pink that formed on his warm cheeks.

"By the way, where's Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin asked, swaying his body slightly to the music.

"He refused to come," Taehyung did the same as he replied.

"Then where's he?" Jimin raised his voice a little as the music in the background is getting louder.

"The dorm!" Taehyung shouted back.

Jimin just nodded in understanding, however tons of thoughts has slowly making their way into his mind, allowing him eventually forget that he is actually at a party.

What surprised him the most was, his mind was full of Jeon Jungkook - a guy who has got nothing to do with him.

This time, he held onto Taehyung's arm, "I'll be right back."

With that, he made a hurried dash out of the auditorium and the next moment he realised, he was running towards the male's dorm.

make it.

Author's note:
Boringzzz...