Ten.

he was;

Taehyung and Jungkook managed to catch up Jimin who was trying to bring the drunk Hoseok back to the room.

They were about to call out for Jimin when they were only a few metres apart in the dorm's hallway.

However, they afraid that everything that happened in front of their eyes  just would not allow them to do so.

"J-Jiminie~ do you-" Hoseok body weight has pressured Jimin against the wall.

"Shhh Hoseok, you're drunk. Just shut the fuck up," Jimin placed his index finger on the older's lips, preventing words from escaping.

"I'm not- can you just listen to me?" Hoseok rolled his eyes as he mumbled to his words.

Taehyung and Jungkook kept as quiet as possible, they scooted over to the side of the wall as they peeked at the duo who was not far from them.

"Now what?" Jimin leaned fully against the wall.

"Do you...like me more than friends?" Hoseok chuckled, placing one of his hand next to Jimin's head, trapping the shorter one from escaping.

"Yes I do, Hoseok. Now you're drunk, we got to get you clean up and sleep," Jimin trying to push Hoseok away, hoping to escort him back to the room.

However, things just do not seemed that easy.

Hoseok eventually pinned Jimin onto the wall so harsh that the younger whimpered slightly in pain.

Without further hesitation, Hoseok slammed his lips against Jimin, savouring every part of it.

Jimin did not fight back, he doesn't know if he is dreaming of what, but this has been the thing that he wanted it to happen since forever - to kiss his best friend, to feel what it's like to have his crush's lips against his.

Little did they know, the scene has been unfold in front of their two other friends's sight - whom both of them has such huge crush on Jimin.

Jungkook is exactly just like how his heart has been stabbed by millions of knives while he was trapped in the darkest abyss.

He fell back against the wall, at that moment, hollowness is all he could feels.

He knew he is not in the right position to feel this way, but he can't help; he can't stop.

This feeling makes him felt numb for a second however there is still a stung in his heart which allows everything to feel so familiar.

"I didn't know he likes Hoseok..." Taehyung rested his head against the wall, heaving our a sigh as he does.

"I knew it right before this," Jungkook whispered beneath his breath.

Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook with question marks floating on top of his head.

"Just..just the way Jimin looks at Hoseok, it's just like how I look at Jimin." Jungkook lowered down his head, feeling at his worst while saying.

"What the actual fuck is going on? I thought they were best friends.." Taehyung cursed.

"I don't know Tae...I don't know."

Jimin managed to half-carried Hoseok back to the dorm, he settled him onto the bed before taking off his shoes and socks.

Hoseok groaned as he turned his head to the other side of the bed while covering his face with the pillow.

Jimin shook his head as he went to bring some hot towels and some clean clothes.

"Hyung, let me wipe your face," Hoseok whined as Jimin trying to spin him around.

Jimin succeeded and swiftly clean up the older face, while he was doing so he could not resist himself from staring at Hoseok longer than he should.

He could not believe that he actually falls for an angel, a sunshine.

Jimin found out himself falling for his best friends few months ago, when he realise his care, his feelings towards Hoseok is way more than best friends.

He was somehow not surprised that Hoseok found out and questioned him just now.

He doesn't care if Hoseok would forget what Jimin has replied after his hangover, as long as Jimin manage to let his feelings go wild; he is more than satisfied.

Reality hit him when Hoseok suddenly grabbed Jimin's hand while the latter was wiping his face.

"Jimin-ahh..." his eye lids were still tightly shut.

"Hmm?"

"Y-You'll...forever...be my b-best friend."
Hoseok said, hand slowly sliding down, indicating that he has fallen asleep.

Jimin let out a sigh as his heart sank deeper than the Atlantic Ocean. He thought Hoseok might have feels the same way, but he was truly wrong.

Hoseok will forever be none other but his best friend.

my sunshine.

Author's note
Trust me, Jikook will be happening REAL SOON