twenty.

you and me;

Jungkook sat on the floor next to his bed as soon as he reached home. 

Luckily Jimin was still nowhere to be seen,  he really doesn't know how should he acts when both of them encounter.

Should he switch room with Taehyung so that the couple would be together?

But the other side of him, says a hundred thousand 'no'.

He is not willing to, he has been giving in too much, too much that his best friend would fall for his crush and won over his heart.

This time,  the doorknob of his room turned and the door swung open, revealing a Jimin who just bid goodnight to his new boyfriend.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and quickly wipe away his tears that stained on his face.

"Kookie?" fuck that nickname, Jimin. Jungkook cursed silently.

Jungkook drastically stood up and fake a smile, "hyung,  congratulations!"

Jimin jolted in shock but still chuckled at the younger's reactions.

"thanks."

Jungkook's faint smile slowly disappear as he turned around and walked over to his cupboard.

"I'll switch room with Taehyung so that you two can sleep together." he said while packing his stuffs bit by bit.

"what're you doing? You really don't have to," the older rushed over to him and grabbed his hand to stop him.

"I wanted to,  h-hyung." Jungkook's voice trembling a little as he was trying to hold back his tears. 

No matter how much he is telling himself not to think of Jimin, his mind will still make his way towards him.

His heart will still beats fast for Jimin.

It hurts so much,  to not have Jimin,  to not being the one who make him laugh,  to not being the shoulder that Jimin leans on when he is bitter.

He is just so completely in love with Jimin, at this point, he tells himself that he has to come to realization that Jimin might be staying in his heart,  but not in his life. 

Jimin is the pain that he would not want to give up. 

"but Kookie, we are good friends now and I'm sure Taehyung won't mind..." Jimin stated,  tone of voice sounded begging.

"and-"

"hyung!" before Jimin could even finished,  Jungkook raised his voice at him,  startled the shorter guy.

"just...stop. I had enough of everything, I'm so tired, so tired of you giving me false hope.  You brought me high up with stolen glances and you even...kissed me." Jungkook exploded.

"and now,  you're bringing me deep under by accepting Taehyung. I'm not mad that you are both an item now, I'm just so mad at myself for trusting all your actions! Just how stupid I am.. " Jungkook broke down in front of Jimin but he swiftly wipe off his tears with the back of his hand. 

"Jungkook,  I-" Jimin took a step closer to him and was about to hold his arm.

"don't touch me! You're such a fucking liar,  Park Jimin. How much I wanted to hate you, but I really don't know why I'm still hoping." Jungkook then brushed against Jimin's shoulder and stomped out of the room.

Jimin let out a sigh in disappointment, not in others but himself.

He promised himself not to let Jungkook get hurt,  but now he is the one hurting the said male.