Four.

cause you know;

"How did you know I'm here?" Both Jimin and Taehyung sit facing each other in a random cafe.

"I followed you, obviously," Taehyung crooked one of his brows, earning a nonchalant look from the other.

"So...I heard that you're street performer," he said, only to see Jimin nodding in response while taking another sip of his coffee.

"Then are you still performing?"

"Why're you asking so many questions?!"

"Because I wanna know more about you, Park Jimin," Taehyung leaned in closer, staring straight into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin won't deny that this person in front of him made his heart skips a beat, a chill running down his spine as he locked his gaze with Taehyung.

He didn't even notice this person is actually looking very attractive when Hoseok introduced him this morning, with his blue colour contact lenses, strong and sharp features.

But one thing he is for sure, he doesn't feels the way he felt for Hoseok.

"Aish, stop being nosy Kim Taehyung!" Jimin averted his gaze, trying to hide the red glow forming on his cheeks.

"Alright alright, hope we could be good friends, Park Jimin," Taehyung crossed his arms, not forgetting to have his infamous smirk on his face.

--
Taehyung had his arms around Jimin's neck, crouching him down as if he wanted to choke him to death while they were making their way back to the dorm.

"Kim Taehyung I swear to god you better let the hell of me!" Jimin yelled when Taehyung squeezed his arms tighter, preventing Jimin from escaping.

In mere few hours, these two has gotten so close that they feel so comfortable with each other, as if they have already met for a few years.

"Promised me you'll buy me pizza!" Taehyung giggled.

"Alright you freaking alien!" Jimin laughed, followed by Taehyung.

Their laughter rang throughout the hallway of the dorm, having warmth atmosphere surrounding them.

While they were so much into their own world, a voice interrupted them, "Tae? J-Jimin hyung..."

"Ah, Jungkookie," Taehyung stood up, releasing his arms from Jimin.

"What're you guys doing here?" Jungkook walked closer to them with a basket full of clothes in his hands, seemed like he is going to do some laundry.

Jimin cleared his throat before placing a hand on Taehyung's shoulder, "see you tomorrow."

With that, he left back to his room, leaving a confused Jungkook and a fluttered Taehyung on the spot, staring at each other with tons of questions running through their minds.

"He's cute," Taehyung commented, making Jungkook scoffed at his statement.

"Are you serious?" Jungkook walked away with Taehyung trailing him behind.

"We talked for a while and I guess Seok Jin hyung was right, Jimin is actually not that bad," both of them then entered the laundry room.

"He's good to you all, except me," Jungkook let out a sigh.

Both of them then slumped onto the couch situated in the laundry room while waiting for their clothes to be done washing.

"Jungkook-ah?" Taehyung called, earning a hum from the younger.

"W-Would you...mind if I like Jimin?"

I will be yours forever.

Author's note

How was ittttt