Six.

why am I;

Jungkook settled his stationery on the coffee table at the mini cafeteria situated in the dorm as he was about to start burning his midnight oil in order to finish those 50 mathematics solving questions.

Mathematics is legit his worst subject, he failed at almost every test and now all he got to do is to finish these? Hell no.

First question has already taken up fifteen minutes for him to finish, whether his answer is right or wrong; that is already another question to worry about.

Second question took him for what felt like forever to finish, however he can't seem to get the answer, frustration mounted in him as he feels like tearing off his book.

"don't force yourself if you can't do it," Jungkook turned to where the voice came from, revealing Jimin with his lazy sweat pants and a plain tee.

He walked over to the table as he placed his butt on the chair next to Jungkook.

Jungkook's body tensed up when he realized how close they are; he could actually feel Jimin's body temperature having contact with his skin, giving out indescribable comfort and warmth.

"which one do you not know?" Jimin dragged the book closer to him in order to have a clearer view of the questions.

"uhm...everything." Jungkook whispered beneath his breath, feeling embarrass about it.

Jimin scoffed, followed by a soft chuckle as he shook his head in disbelief. He took a pen and start writing equations on the paper, numeric figures, arrows and graphs could be seen clearly on it, explaining every detail of the question.

"in order to find x, you'll have to substitute the numbers given into the equations, once you get the answer, replace the alphabets with the numbers and draw-" he paused when he saw how dazed Jungkook got.

"are you even listening?" he said coldly.

"I-I am..." Jungkook scratched his nape nervously.

"then repeat what I just said," Jimin placed the pen on the table and crossed his arms.

"uhm..." Jungkook bite his lower lip, having no idea what answers to give; all because he was not paying any attention.

He was plainly enjoying the moment that he ever dreamt of, the moment he knew won't last long.

"Pay attention, will you? Or else I'm not helping you anymore," Jimin sit back up, continue explaining; trying his best to clarify those question marks forming in Jungkook's mind.

However, seemed like his words has all fell onto death ears as Jungkook can't even understand a single thing he said.

It's not that Jimin was bad at doing explanation, it's just Mathematic wasn't his thing.

"J-Jimin hyung?" He called, only to see Jimin shot his head up and looked at the younger.

"I'm sorry but I really don't understand," he lowered down his head in guilt.

Jimin threw the pen onto the table, startling Jungkook that he jolted from his seat a little.

"Let's stop here then," Jimin said calmly.

"But hyung-"

"You will, stop here." Jimin paused, turning his head to lock his gaze with Jungkook before continuing, "I'll go to your class tomorrow morning."

With that, Jimin left the place with Jungkook's Mathematical practice book.

helping you?

Author's note
Have you voted for this lame chapter??