Any Ideas? (3)

---Seth’s POV---

I tucked her in and kissed the top of her head before I ‘left.’ When I left, I went downstairs to say bye to the guys, and walked to Qahla’s window. I jumped up and went in through her window. I left it a little open when she was changing into her PJs. She still looks peaceful when she sleeps. Why did I come back into her room? It’s been a year since the last time I saw her. I want to spend all my time with her till I know she’s mine forever. I messed up twice, and I don’t want to mess up again. I sat on the other side of the bed and watched her sleep till 3 AM. I had to go on patrol with Leah. I started playing with her hair, like I use to. I wonder if she still has the cuts on her back. I lifted up the back of her shirt, and saw scars. They never disappeared. They will stay there forever. It’s all because I was careful the day of my birthday. Thinking back on the day of my birthday makes me cringe. The day that started, everything.

While she was tossing and turning in her bed, she kept mumbling something but I couldn’t understand what she was saying. I walked to Koda’s crib and tried to figure out why his name sounded so familiar. I watched him sleep as I saw him look like Kaya when she sleeps. It’s amazing how her adopted son looks just like her. I’m going to make sure he knows that I want to be his father. I want him to know that even if I’m not his real father, I’ll love him unconditionally. It was 3 AM when I kissed the top of Koda’s head. I jumped out of her window and phased. ‘Where you been bro?’ she asked. I showed her the whole time I was in Kaya’s room. She nodded as we went on patrol.

--My POV—

I woke up at 5:30 in the morning and the first thing I think about is Seth. I couldn’t get him out of my head anymore. Now that I imprinted on him as a coyote and a wolf, I know we are meant to be together. Things are about to change now, I can feel it, I hope. When I sat up from my bed, Koda was already awake with tears running down his face. I run to him and ask him what’s wrong.

Koda: I want dada, mama. Where is he mama?

I hugged him tight and said, ‘don’t worry honey. You’ll know who he is soon enough. I promise you. Just know that he loves you with all his heart.’

Koda: I want Seth to be dada. SETH, MAMA, SETH.

Me: okay, okay. SH, SH. Calm down, don’t worry about it. Are you hungry?

Koda: YES MAMA. PWEAAASE!

Me: my special pancakes?

Koda: YEAH YEAH!

I took and shower and changed. After I was finished, I bathed Koda and changed him. It was 6:15 when I was all done. I carried Koda and went downstairs to start cooking my special breakfast. I guess I’ll cook for everyone else too. I started to look for the ingredients and started mixing. Around 6:45, everyone was packed in the living room.

Emily: you need any help in there honey?

Me: I’m okay. You guys just relax, and I’ll tell you guys when breakfast is ready.

Kwoli: what are you even cooking?

Me: my special breakfast!

Kwoli & Alana: YES!!!

Paul: what’s in your special breakfast?

Me: you’ll see when I’m finished.

I started cooking the pancakes, eggs, bacon, and toasted the bread. Then I started chopping up the fruit. Each plate for the pack members had 7 pancakes topped with whipped cream, nutella, chopped bananas and strawberries, 3 eggs, 3 pieces of bacon, and 2 pieces of bread. For Emily,  Alana and I, 3 pancakes with the same toppings as everyone else, 1 egg, 2 pieces of bacon, and 1 piece of bread. (I know I’m a wolf and coyote, but I don’t eat much.) For Koda, 3 mini pancakes with fruit, and 1 piece of bacon. I put Koda in his eating chair, and gave him his food. After, I set out the food for the pack, Emily and Alana, I yelled, ‘BREAKFAST.’ They all came running in, complaining that the breakfast wasn’t enough for them.