it's good to be back. (1)

--My POV—

We arrived in Forks, Washington at 7:16 AM. It is so earlyBut then again, it's good to be back in LA PUSH BABY. Alana and I rented a car and drove to my family house. I walked in, without even knocking and we went straight into the living room. I stood there with Koda in my arms, on my left side, with Alana standing on my right. They all looked at us, ran to us, and hugged us. My mom was so thrilled to have me home with Koda and Alana. Kiona, Kole and Kola were happy to see me. Kwoli wasn’t home at that time. Mom said he was out with the pack, you know, the usual. Mom told me I couldn’t move back in this house because Kole took over my room. I said, ‘I’ll just ask Emily if I can sleep there till I find a house to buy.’ We all caught up on everything. Alana, Koda, and I decided to go to Emily’s house to surprise everyone. But when we got there, it was empty. So we decided we’ll come back later. We drove around La Push and Forks and went into some stores. Koda was playing around, ran off somewhere, and came back.

Me: Where did you go honey?

Koda: I’m sorry mama. My toy went fast, and I went to go get it.

Me: it’s okay. Where did it go?

Koda: it went over there. And a man picked it up for me. He was nice mama.

He turned around and pointed to, SETH. I was staring straight into his eyes, and didn’t lose contact. But I snapped out of it and realized, he was with the pack. I CAN’T LET THEM SEE ME NOW. I WANT IT TO BE A SURPRISE!

Me: uh, Koda, let’s go.

I quickly grabbed his hand, and we went back to Alana.

Koda: mama, where are we going? You’re hurting my arm!

Me: I’m sorry baby, but we have to go back to Alana.

When we got to Alana, I told her who I saw. She said she was going to go back to Sam’s house, and she’ll text me when they get back. When she left, I went back to where we were and the pack was gone. Koda and I went shopping for a little. I got a text from Alana, and we headed towards Sam’s house. I got out the car, grabbed Koda, and carried him on the right side of my body. I didn’t even bother knocking because this place is home to me. I quickly opened the door, and yelled really loud, ‘Honey, I’m FINALLY home!’ And closed the door behind me. Everyone in the house became quiet but I heard some whispers of, who is that? Should we go check? Paul, go check it out. No, you. No, you. I walked to the living room and stood there. I saw the whole pack, Alana, and Emily there, staring at me while I grinned.

Me: Hey guys! Missed me?

Jake: K… Kai… Qahla?

Me: In the flesh.

Quil: that’s.. That’s impossible. Qahla is dead!

I walked up to Quil, who was at the nearest corner couch from me, and smacked him on the head. ‘Does it look and feel like I’m dead now?’ He shook his head no, but smiled and hugged me tight. They all stood up, waiting to hug me. I hugged almost everyone that was on the couch. At the other end of the couch, towards the kitchen, was Sam, Emily, then Seth. I walked up to Sam and hugged him. Then onto Emily who was crying, wanting to talk, but couldn’t. She took a deep breath and said, ‘Come into the kitchen okay? Leah, Kwoli, why don’t you guys come help out too. Sam, you can too. Embry, you’re always welcome with Alana in here.’ They all nodded but Alana, and headed towards the kitchen. Emily and I were in the same position, and she hugged me again and went into the kitchen. I was going to follow her, but I had to say hi to Seth. I walked up to him, ‘Hi Seth.’ And gave him a gentle smile. I looked into his eyes. Those chocolate brown eyes that I met last year in the ice cream place, and earlier today in town. Koda whispered in my ear, ‘that’s the guy mama, from town.’ I nodded and headed towards the kitchen. Someone spoke up and I turned around,