She's Gone... (11)

---Seth's POV--- 

Kole ran in right before I grabbed her hand, one last time. But he was with someone else, Brandon?

Brandon: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?!

Me: I didn’t do anything! She blacked out on her own! THEN THIS HAPPENED.

Kole: she blacked out?!

Me: yeah, i think she did

Kole: have you guys been fighting recently?

Me: almost every day actually. 

Brandon: WHAT?! SHE’S GONE BECAUSE OF YOU. I loved her! And now I won’t be able to show her!

Kole: CLEARWATER, MILLER, OUT.

Brandon ran out and I ran after him. We reached outside where everyone was. I phased into a wolf and he phased into a coyote. I was ready to fight him. The fact that he imprinted on her as a coyote, makes this situation, much more worst. I ran towards him and hit him, making him fly a few yards, hitting a tree. He fell on the floor, and I lunged him. Biting and clawing was all I could do right now. The next thing I knew, Brigid was pulling me off of him, standing in front of him, ready to protect her brother. Brandon phased back with bruises and cuts. I phased back and put on my shorts.

Brigid: what the hell do you think you’re doing?

Me: he loves Kaya. He blames me for her being gone. He may have imprinted on her as a coyote, but I imprinted on her as a wolf, and she imprinted back. Killing him would be the thing to do, for this situation to make easier.

Brigid: not on my watch you are.

Kwoli: BRIGID, BRANDON. It’s better if you guys left, and never came back. Just stay out of all of our lives.

They took one glance at me and gave me a death glare. I growled back as I heard Kole call me back into the house. I stood there frozen, not knowing if I should go back in to see her lifeless again.