Ugh, PINK. (26)

--My POV-- 

We finally arrived at the school. They all walked in but Seth held me back outside,

Seth: uh Kaya, I kind of told everyone you were my girlfriend… Still.

Me: what? Why?

Seth: I didn’t want to seem like a loser.

Me: ugh, you are a loser Seth.

Seth: yes, but I’m your loser. *Smiles like an idiot all up in my face *

Me: yeah, yeah. Let’s just go inside already.

I push his shoulder out of my way and make my way into the gym. Once I open the doors, I stop at the doorway and every eye was on me. While everyone looks at me, people exchange looks or whisper in someone’s ears. Seth walks next to me and wraps his arm around my waist. I let out a big sigh and we walked towards the pack.

Me: who’s this?

Kwoli: This is Jasmine. Jasmine, this is my older sister Kaya.

Me: hey, it’s nice to meet you. But you can call me Qahla or Kai.

Jasmine: likewise. Kwoli doesn’t stop talking about you. You can call me Jazzy, by the way.

Me: weird, he’s never mentioned you before. It’s okay, there had to be a reason.

For a moment, I see Kwoli staring at her, while she looks back and down to the ground, blushing. I whisper in Seth’s ear, ‘10 bucks Kwoli imprinted on Jazzy.’ He grins and we shake on it. Seth whispers, ‘Hey Kwoli, did you,’ before he even finished, Kwoli nodded with a big grin on his face. I got so excited and got up all in Seth’s face, 'HA!' , then the whole pack was staring at me, as I stopped. I used to love betting with Seth. I think he only made those bets with me was because I would always win. He knows I love to win, especially against him.

Seth: whatever, let’s go. I want to go hang out with my friends.

He drags my arm and brings me towards his group. The night went by fairly fast. It was a good dance though. I had some good laughs, a good time, and I’m just glad to be with Seth the whole night. He left me with his friends, to go get something to drink. Then this group of girls came up to me, 

javascript:void(0);/*1332145138479*/

Me: ugh, pink. Pink madness up in here. 

Girl 1: wow, so you’re the girl HE decides to come with.

Me: huh? Who?

Girl 2: Seth Clearwater, stupid.

Me: I just,

Girl 3: he turned down every single girl in the school,

Girl 4: for YOU.

Girl 1: if you ask me, he could’ve done better, and with me.

What? He told me no one asked him. He told me he was the only one who wasn’t going to the dance.

Me: wait, he said,

Seth: hey ladies, what are you talking about?