I don't love you, (7)

--My POV—

Sitting in my room cry for, who knows how long. I heard the doors creak open, and I quickly wiped away my tears. There I saw Koda standing there with a worried look on his eyes. I took in a deep breath and stood up. He ran to me and hugged my legs tight. I picked him up and he started crying.

Me: what’s wrong baby?

Koda: I’m just tired mama.

Me: do you want to go to your crib?

Koda: I want to take a nap with you mama.

I nodded and sat back down on my bed, cradling him. I lay him down, and I lie down next to him. We instantly fell asleep. 

[polyvore]

I woke up to an angry Seth, once again.

---Seth’s POV---

[polyvore] (seth's)

[polyvore] (Koda's)

It was around dinnertime, so I decided to head back to Sam’s. When I walked in, everyone but Koda and Kaya were in the kitchen. Emily said they were upstairs taking a nap. A couple minutes later, we hear footsteps coming down the stairs. We all turned our heads and saw Koda standing there, with tears running down his face. I quickly ran to him and tried to hug him, but he pushed me away.

Me: what’s wrong Koda?

Koda: YOU MADE MAMA CRY. AND WHEN YOU MAKE MAMA CRY, YOU MAKE KODA CRY.

Me: I didn’t make mama cry

Koda: I heard yelling in the room. When you left the room, I saw mama crying.

Me: daddy didn’t mean to make mommy cry.

Koda: no, dada is a bad man! Aunty Lan was right. You are a bad man. I hate you! I wish I never knew dada!

Me: I love you Koda, please believe that!

Koda: I don’t love you dada because you don’t love mama. I NEVER WANT TO SEE OR TALK TO YOU AGAIN!

Me: I love mommy with all my heart.

Koda: then why did you make her cry?

He started crying even more, Emily quickly ran to Koda and embraced him in her arms. He didn’t push back or anything, and just cried in her chest. He knows I love him. Kaya must have put him up to this. WHY DOES SHE KEEP DOING THIS TO ME? WHY DOES SHE KEEP DOING THIS TO US?

I quickly ran to her room and she was sleeping. I slammed the door shut, which made her jump up, and I started,

Me: KAYA!

Kaya: Seth, where’s,

Me: why did you tell Koda I made you cry?

Kaya: I didn’t tell him anything!

Me: then why did he just say he hated me because I made you cry? YOU HAD TO TELL HIM.

Kaya: did he exactly say that?

Me: he said, ‘I saw mama crying when you left.’

Kaya: HE SAW ME CRYING?

Me: DON’T LIE. I KNOW YOU TOLD HIM.

Kaya: I didn’t tell him anything. Why would I tell my son that his father made me cry? WHY WOULD I BREAK HIS HEART LIKE THAT?!

Me:  You seem to do it this whole time since you kept it from him that I was his father!

Kaya: it was to protect him until we were all ready!

Me: why wouldn’t we be ready Kaya?

Kaya: I didn’t want him to be heart broken if we would never end up together forever. Meeting his father then finding out his father isn’t going to be with his mom. It’s going to crush him.

Me: we were ready, but you weren’t.

Kaya: Seth,

Me: because of you, my son doesn’t want to see me or talk to me ever again.

Kaya: I DIDN’T KNOW,

Me: right, you didn’t know because you never thought this through. You thought you were trying to keep from everyone’s heart breaking, when in the end, we are all heart broken. Thank a lot Kaya.

Kaya: SETH, I’M SORRY!

Me: well, I’m not. You can just go run off to your coyote imprint now. No need for me anymore.

Kaya: this again.