Gone... (21)

--My POV-- 
I woke up in the middle of the night, thinking something was wrong. I sat up, and saw Seth lying on his side, sleeping. He fell asleep and didn’t wake me up. WHAT THE HELL SETH? HELLA IRRESPONSILE RIGHT NOW. UHG, WHATEVER. I’m just going to let you sleep, and yell at you in the morning.

I stood up off of the bed to go check up on Koda. I see his blanket over his head and body. I smile and tip toe back to the bed. I stopped midway, why is his head under the covers? He usually doesn’t do that. I curiously walk back to his crib and slowly pull the blanket. I kept pulling and just saw his pillow for a couple seconds. I ripped off the blanket, and I let out a big gasp. NO, NO, NO. WHERE ARE YOU? I start throwing things off his crib, rummaging through everything, trying to find him. Then I started,

Me: SETH, SETH WAKE UP! HE’S, HE’S

Seth: Kaya, what’s,

Me: SETH, HE’S GONE. KODA IS GONE. HE’S NOT IN HIS CRIB ANYMORE.

Seth: maybe he went to the bathroom

Me: HE NEVER LEAVES HIS CRIB IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, SETH. HE’S GONE.

Seth: NO, NO, NO, NO. THIS IS ALL MY FAULT.

I run out of my room, down the hallway, into Sam and Emily’s room. I swung open the door without knocking,

Me: SAM, KODA.

Sam: what? What about,

Me: HE’S GONE. WE HAVE TO GO LOOK FOR HIM.

Sam gets out of bed, and runs downstairs. I run back into my room, and it was empty. I run to my window and see Seth in his wolf form. He howls, sending everyone a signal. Then there was another howl in the air. I jumped out of my window, and phased into a wolf, in midair.

Kwoli: HE’S GONE!

Me: WHO?!

Kole: Kola

Me: Koda is missing too!

Kwoli: THEY HAVE THEM.

Me: Where’s Kiona?

Kole: Mom is watching her.

Paul: okbut how are we going to find them?

Leah: Where would they take them?

Jared: Where’s Carlisle when all of this happened?

Seth: KAYA! THE PENDANT!

Everyone: the what?

Me: the necklace on Koda’s neck. Seth, start sniffing. Kwoli, start looking around town. Everyone else, just follow the rest of us to wherever we lead you.

Seth started smelling while Kwoli was looking with his eyes around the town and I did both. I kept sniffing while looking around with my eyes. I caught my scent, mixed in with Koda and Seth. I tried looking to where it leads me.

Me: FOLLOW ME!

I ran as fast as I could, and opened my mind to Edward. Awinita and Ash have Kola and Koda. Meet us at the boarder line, now! When we finally arrived there, the Cullen clan was standing there, waiting for us. I sniffed out one more time, and we were closer to the scent. I followed the scent, and they were only a couple feet away from us. I ran towards them as I saw Awinita next to Ash, standing over Kola who was protecting Koda with his body, by wrapping his body over Koda’s. The Cullen clan jumped over to our land, and tried talking to Awinita and Ash. Soon after, my mom arrived with Kiona. Seth and I decided to phase back into human form. Seth, my mom, Kiona, and I, stood in front of the Cullens who were in front of Ash, Awinita, Kola and Koda.

Me: Awinita, Ash, please give me my baby and my brother back.

Awinita: NO!

Me: you don’t want to do this!

Ash: YES WE DO!

Seth: CARLISLE!

Carlisle: Awinita and Ash, we can help you through this. Just hand back the two boys.

Ash: NO. WE ARE HUNGRY

Me: THAT’S IT.

I phased right in front of them, and started to charge towards Awinita and Ash. Angelo came out of nowhere, and threw me against the tree. I let out a big whimper, and phased back. I was breathing hard, as I saw Seth trying to fight with Angelo, in his human form. I was holding onto my stomach because of how much pain I was in, from when Angelo threw me into the tree, making me hit the tree with my stomach. Kiona, Koda and Kola were watching, as tears were forming in their eyes. They were also getting angry, and started shaking. I stood up slowly, as I saw Kiona, Kola and Koda.............