{xxiv}

*Christina's POV*

on the ride back home, louis was breathing heavily, he was angry, and did not speak a word.

I sighed as i parked in front of my house. Louis was the first to walk out of the car, me following next. Without waiting for me, he walked inside and up the stairs.

I don't know why he's acting like this, so, so angry but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Eleanor or maybe me meeting her?

I sighed once again following him up to stairs.

"What did she say?" Louis asked coldly

I ignored his gaze and walked to my closet to change.

"What the fuck did the bitch tell you?!" He stood up and yelled

I looked at him for a moment and turned around and changed into my black pajama short shorts, and a random shirt from my closet.

"Hey! Im talking to you!" Louis held my arm harshly and turned me around to face him.

"She told me that you're a jerk! That after you guys broke up, you became a dick! That you started betting on girls! Having one night stands and got high and drunk every night. All because of her." I looked away

Louis didn't reply. All i could hear was Louis' heavy breathing.

"Is it true louis? Did you do all those things?" I couldn't help but ask

His breaths became quicker and heavier by the second. And i didn't dare look at him.

"Did you?" I asked again.

I didn't even take a breath and all i could see and hear was the room being trashed. The desks flipping, clothes being thrown to the walls.

He stormed out of the room, and closed shut the door behind him. And silence filled the house. Before i could even take another breath, i heard glasses breaking, being thrown to floors and walls.

I slowly made my way downstairs. The voice of glasses being broken getting louder by each step i take.

I was frightened and scared.

"Louis" i whispered as i entered the ruined kitchen.

He was sitting in the corner, head in hands.

"I fucked up! Im a fuck up, Chris!"

"No louis don't say that" i sat next to him, rubbing circles on his back

"But its true!"

"You may have fucked up in the past, but we can get over that, together. That was the past, lets not focus on that, lets focus on the present." I said softly

"I still am fucked up" he said looking at me, his eyes read and puffy.

"But i love you no matter how fucked up you are louis"

"You wont love me anymore"

"I will"

He just shook his head

I crashed my lips to his and waited for him to kiss me back but he didn't.

What have i done?

(Sorry for the lame chapters. But i hope you like them anyways!

Thank you loads for reading lovelies! I love you all. Thank you for voting and commenting please keep on doing it.

Have a nice day x)