{xxxv}

Louis' pov

I pulled her close to me, wrapping my arms around her waist, squeezing it a little. She looked at me, smiling, her eyes sparkling, i kissed her neck.

"I love you, babe" i smiled

She giggled and kissed my nose.

Chuckling, i took her hand and opened the front door and we entered home.

She took off her heels, sighing in relief, then started giggling.

"Oh god, i can feel my legs" she looked down at her feet, laughing

I lifted her, then carried her bridal style and ran to our room.

Her giggles filling the entire house when i was carrying her and i dropped her on the bed after entering our room.

I jumped on the spot next to her on the bed and started tickling her.

"No- no louis omg stop!" I didn't obey her protests and kept continuing

"I cant breath..lou!" She tried moving my hands away from her waist.

I chuckled and stopped planting soft kisses over her face and lastly her lips.

She wrapped her arms around my neck "i enjoyed today.." She smiled

"I did too." I flashed her a smile

"Thank you"

"And I'm sorry for my past" i apologised

"Don't be, lou.."

"I just want to apologise again from betraying your trust like that"

She nodded "and i love you so much" she blushed

"and i would do anything for you" she looked away

"and i will be anything for you" she pushed me off of her

"and i would give you the world just to see you smile" i smirked

"Stop!" She giggled

"Im just saying" my smirk grew

"Well..don't" she mumbled in a barely audible voice

"But i want you to know that" i bit my lip

She nodded slightly and rolled out of bed.

I stared at her whilst she tried to unzip her dress.

After minutes of trying. I got out of bed and walked over to her. I slowly unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor. Stroking my fingers over her back, and her skin quickly forming goosebumps under my touch. I chuckled a bit, in a quite voice and wrapped my arms around her waist. My hands falling over her exposed stomach. She held my hand in hers and i hid my face in her neck, smelling her. She smelled wonderful. I started kissing her neck, as she tucked her head back, giving me a larger space. I continued nibbling until a single moan escaped her lip. She bit her lip to stop moaning but the small light moans would skip her lips as i sucked her sweet spot.

She grabbed my hair, pulling my face closer to her neck, allowing me to suck her sweet spot deeper..

She turned around so that she's now facing me and crashed her lips over mine

I kissed her back with the same force.

Her body is so ready for me, the way she's lingering closer to me and hovering her area over mine, her chest to my chest i can't ignore the sexual anxiety and need i have towards her at the moment. Standing half naked in front of me. Her lace undergarments matching and looking so good on her, it turned me on. Feeling myself harden for her, i am so eager to make love to her right now, right here, no need for a fucking bed. I need her.,

I weakly thrusted as she kept pressing over me.

Another moan escaped her lips as she kissed me

"Louis" she moaned my name

I took my shirt off, following my pants and she wrapped her legs around my hip and her arms around my neck, kissing me harder now.

Her back against the wall, i kissed her. I just want to be inside of her, fuck.

I threw her on the bed, climbing on top of her, i kissed her stomach. My hands on her hips, playing with her pantie's strands. My lips going further down, now kissing the line just before her panties.

My fingers now against her crotch. Rubbing her against the cotton material. I stopped and kissed her inner thighs then she eagerly pulled her pantie's down, my tongue was now in contact with her clit, nibbling deeper, sucking her hard, i gave her pleasure, she was no panting and moaning so loud it turned me on ever more.

I stopped before she would come and pulled down my own boxers. Her hands automatically wrapped around my length, pumping it, up and down, going faster after each pump.

Now it was her turn to pleasure me. Her hands fit on my length perfectly. She lowered her lead, now close to my object. She looked at me as i looked down at her all the time. Moans were leaving my lips, she sucked the tip, blowing on it, putting me in her mouth, fully now i was in her mouth, i wanted to thrust my hips but i would suffocate her, i was so eager.

She looked so beautiful sucking me, giving me a blow job, moving her head up and down, using her tongue even. I was feeling so good, my entire body was feeling pleasure. I was feeling butterflies in the pit of my stomach, i was so close but she stopped.

She kissed my lips now, it was time to be one, to connect.

I slowly slipped myself inside of her, moans skipped both our lips. I started thrusting slowly then faster and harder and sloppier by each thrust.

Our moans forming a melody. She moaned my name, over and over, getting my cum to come faster. "Im gonna.." I moaned. "Lou..I'm gonna.." We both cumed. I filled her as she surrounded me. I fell next to her, panting now both of us, breathing heavily, no energy left in us. she giggled tiredly.

"I love you" i told her "so fuckin much" i caressed her cheek "you're so beautiful" i daydreamed now, looking at her beautiful face. She's so gorgeous.

(Hey guys! Sorry it was a late update. Hope you enjoyed. Please vote&comment. Thank you x)