{xxv}

"Leave me before you get hurt" he bit his lip
"Im never leaving you" i murmured
"You should, before you get hurt" he ignored my eyes
"What makes you so sure that I'm gonna get hurt?" I fought
"I just know" he was concentrating on empty space.
"Don't you dare leave me again" i waved my hands in front of his eyes.
"Louis, i don't care if i get hurt or not. I love you. And I want you."
He bit his lip at my choice of words, and his eyes became glossy.
I waited for him for hours but he didn't say a word. I'm losing him again.
My phone vibrated again and i walked over to it.
Unlocking it, the anonymous text popped up.
"While he keeps silent on the floor, doubt him."
The hell?
Im fuckin sick of those texts.
I turned my phone off and the door knocked. Fuck
I walked downstairs and opened the door.
Zayn stood there and pushed his lip against mine.
"The hell, Zayn?!" I pushed him off.
"He's lying to you Chrissy, he's fuckin lying and you're too oblivious to see it! I keep texting you, but you keep ignoring it! He bet on you! He fuckin bet on you and you don't see it." Zayn shouted.
I pushed him out of my house and shut the door on his face.
How could he say that?
How could he say that louis bet on me? Louis' not that kind of a guy he wou- "my ex started drinking and having one night stands with loads of girls, betting on girls, smoking, getting high and drunk every night" s" Eleanor shed a tear "all because of me"

Im just one of the girls he bet on. How could i be so fuckin oblivious? Hah.
I knew this was too good to be true.

I walked to my room, shaking my head at the sight of him.
"Don't believe him" he immediately said
"Fuck you!" I spat
"Chrissy, he's lying"
"No, no Louis, he's not lying. You are!"
"Babe" he walked over to me, holding my hands
"I was all just a bet, wasn't i?" I didn't dare look at his eyes.
"At first! But then i-" before he could even continue, my hand made contact with his face, slapping him hard across his cheek. My handprint visible, he held his cheek with one hand and looked at me.
"Let me explain!"
"Theres nothing to explain, Louis get out!" I tried so hard not to let my tears fall.
"I love y-" "get the fuck out!"
"Chris, i swear-" i slapped him across his other cheek and he walked out.
After i was sure he was out of my house, out of my life, i unlocked my phone letting all my tears fall.
I noticed another text and a voice note attached to it.
I frowned as i opened the voice note and louis' voice was heard.
After it finished i was broken. The way he talked about how he's got me wrapped around his fingers made me sick to my stomach.
The guy i gave my life to for 6 months, lost my best friend for, turned out to be lying to me this whole entire time.
Maybe he didn't even love me, oh what am i saying. He doesn't love me!
He probably said he loves me only because i, being the fuckin shit i am, told him i love him in my sleep.
I blame myself, and hate myself for this.
How could i be so oblivious? How could i be so stupid. Falling for a guy who takes nothing seriously. Who thinks life's a fuckin game.

(Sorry for the short chapter! Couldnt write much cause I WAS ON A DATE for like 4 hours Aye. But anyways i wanna thank @Leesy77 for helping me! You guys need to follow her and read her story 'Used' its brilliant, love it.
Thank you for reading, please comment, vote, and stuff!
Love y'all)