Prologue!

Personal Disclaimer:

I am NOT a professional writer or author. Therefore, this story is not going to be perfect. Any rude comment, or any hatred what's so ever, will get you blocked or reported. That means, you will not be able to comment anything on my books, nor will you be able to read special chapters if necessary for this selection.

Now, there will be mature content in this book, but I will either write a warning message, or I just won't go into complete detail. So, if you do see a warning message, just know there is a detailed scene coming up.

Side note- I will try my hardest to update at a specific time and on a specific day of the week!

Maybe Wednesday? It's in the middle of the week and it gives me time to prepare other chapters, so maybe! (update: I definitely didn't do this, lmao)

Anywayyy, I hope you enjoy this sequel to Kian Lawley's Sister!

~Completed on 30/7/17~

~Commenced On 16/8/17~

Sabrina~

I don't understand why or how this happened. I can't even explain what's going through my mind right now. I'm alone, stuck, and broken all over again. I sit alone, on the couch of what use to be our house.

The girls no longer here, the silence engulfing me like a blanket, yet this one didn't seem to help with the coldness I still felt.

I finally remembered why people were afraid of silence, and of being alone. I never should have listened to what they were telling me. My life is ruined, gone, missing.

Taking a look in the mirror, I looked almost sick, my eyes looked so blank, so worn out. Looking at me now, I see my old self again. The reflection taunting me, watching me glare at the competition I stared at.

What's screwing my life up more?

The vision in my head of how it was supposed to be. How it was supposed to go and the people that belonged in it.

Everyone moves on though, right?

No..

They turn the page, I burn the book..

My life was like a bleeding heart, cut and carved with many sharp blades and knifes.. No one wanted to be apart of that anymore, except for one person..

He wanted to help me. He wanted to take my past away from my future. Help my future be as perfect as he can make it. He wanted to save me, but..

There was only one problem with that...

I didn't want to be saved.